Pain of Goodbye ♥♥

Island Love ♥♥

Min Hyuk give a heavy sigh before he doorbell... " This is it.. " he thought..

 

" Hello what can I do for you? " Shin Hye asked him as she open the gate of there house..

 

" Are you Park Shin Hye? " he saked her with a smile..

 

" Yes.. " she smiled back..

 

" I'm Kang Min Hyuk.. Ahmmmmm... Someone give this letter to you.. he said that he wants to see you... " he said nervously..

 

" He... ? May I know who is it? " she asked curiously...

 

" You will know him if you will come with me.." he said without fading his smile yet nervous..

 

" No I'm not coming to you.. I don't know you well .. I will come if you will tell me who is this person.." she said and when she was about to turned back, Min Hyuk grab her arms and put handkerchief on his mouth and nose.. Then after a few seconds she is unconcious.. Min hyk hurriedly carry her and get in on his car..

 

" Yong .. what's next.. ? " as Min Hyuk asked nervously when he called him..

" Take her to the address I gave to you.. Everything is seetled ther.. Bring her to the rooftop.. " he said then he cut off.. Yong Hwa hurriedly went to the hotel where he set everything.. Not in his knowledge.. Min Young secretly follow him..

 


 

 Min Hyuk carry Shin Hye way up to the rooftop.. Someone assisted them to where they will be going so that they can't caught attention inside the hotel.. Yong Hwa was waiting for them at the rooftop ... As they arrived, Min Hyuk carefully put her on the chair while Yong Hwa assisted him.. 

 

" Thanks dude.. " he said ..

" Oh.. Yong.. I was really nervous with this.. we kidnapped her.." Min Hyuk said to him as Yong Hwa watching Shin Hye .. 

 

" Correction... YOU kidnapped her ... not me.. " he said and laughed..

 

" But you are the master mind.. " he smirked..

 

" Thank You again dude.. " Min Hyuk simply nodded and smile and left them at the rooftop..

 

Meanwhile when they left alon on the rooftop.. Yong Hwa keep his face close to sleeping Shin Hye.. He softly caress every corner of her face..

 

" You really beautiful as you are.. I love you Shin .. " Shin Hye slowly open her eyes when she feel fingers running to her face.. She almost jump off on a  chair when he saw Yong Hwa's face close to her...

 

" What are you doing here? " she asked then glance her look to the unfamiliar place.. She saw a table set romantically with some rses scattered around.. A romantic love song playing on a player.. And the night was so warm.. everything he set is perfectly fine..

 

" Where Am I? What is this all about? " she asked him as her eyes is getting misty..

 

" Shin ... I've been looking for you and now that I found you I don't want to waste any time.. Shin Hye I love you...Please be with me... " he said .. His eyes full of love for her.. She saw it and she can feel it.. But she already decided...

 

" I'm sorry Yong.. But I can't ... " her tears started to fall.. 

 

" Why Shin? Tell me.. " he asked and now he is shedding his tears too..

 

" I don't want to be the reason to destroy a long time relationship..." she said and turn her back facing to Yong Hwa..

 

Yong Hwa grab her and give her a back hug.. 

 

" No Shin .. You're the one I love.. You're the one I want to spend my life with.. You are all I want.. " he said in heavy tears..

 

" No... I'm a stranger .. You just know me in a short time.. " Shin Hye release her self from his hug then face him.. " I love you Yong but we should accept the fact that we can't be together.. " Shin Hye said trying to be strong..

 

" No.... No Shin .... I'll do anything... Just tell me... If you want me to leave her.. I will do it ... Just tell me... don't do this to me Shin... " he hug her again tightly..

 

" I love you too, Yong and don't make this thing hard for me too.. If fate will not allow us to be together for now maybe in the future ...if everything is perfectly fine for us..." she said between her sob and manage her self to give him a smile... a SAD smile.. 

 

He release Shin Hye from his hug and hold her hands.." hin ... Please don't do this to me.. " continue shedding his tears..

 

" I'm sorry Yong.. But this is goodbye.. " 

 

Shin Hye turn her back and walk away from him while crying heavily.. She loves him so much but he is getting married and she don't want to be the reason for everything.. She don't want to be the reason why his realtionship with Min Young will destroy..