The Invitation and Letting Go ♥♥

Island Love ♥♥

" What is he doing here? " Shin Hye asked in her thoughts.. 

 

" Oh.... honey you're finally here... You have guests.. " her mther said as she guided her towards the them..

 

Shin Hye sat down across her two visitors. She feel unomfortable that she did not stare to them..

 

" Hi Shin ... How are you? " It's Yong Hwa who greeted her.. With solemn face..

 

" I'm fine... what are you doing here anyway? " she asked coldly..

 

" We came here to apologized on what happen last time we encounter.. " It was Min Young..

 

" You don't have to worry about that .. And besides it has done.. I'm alright now... " she said try to manage her self to be strong..

 

Then Yong Hwa sighed heavily and give an invitation to her... " What's this? " she asked when she took it and put it on the table...

 

" The wedding will be on next day.. I hope you can come.. " he said ..

 

Shin Hye was shaking when she heard the wedding... " What on earth is he doing? Is he out of his mind? Showing his face her with his fiancee and now invited me on there wedding.. " she thought in anger..

 

" Shin Hye I'm sorry but I hope you can attend the wedding.. " Min Young said to her in sincerely..

 

" I don't know if I can go.. but I'll try.. Anyway I have a lot of things to do.. Thank you for inviting me.. " then she stood up and just pass them and went to her room..

 

Yong Hwa wants to stop her but he doesn't have any courage... 

 

" I'm sorry about what my daughter acted on you.. " Mrs. Park said ..

 

" It's ok Mrs. Park ... we will be leaving now... Just give the invitation to her.. " Min Young said politely.. " Let's go Yong.. We have so much things to arrange.." she added..

 

Yong Hwa take the last glance upstair then follow Min young with heavy heart.. If only she listen to him first.. Maybe they can fix it.. 

 

 


After there conversation, Shin Hye run to her room without giving a damn stare to them.. she don't want to be hurt all over again.. It's too late for the both of them.. Everything in that island, the love they shared, the happiness and memories was just a dream that it will never come true...She cried heavily, seeing both of them getting married ... She will definitely let him go.. 

 

" From now on... I will stop loving you, Yong Hwa... I will forget you .. everything about you..." she said in tears...

 

 


Yong Hwa step in on the car sith solemn face... He wanted to talk to Shin hye.. He loves her.. " Yong .. are you ok? " Min Young asked as she stared to Yong Hwa..

 

" Yeah I'm fine.. " he sighed.. She held his hands and smile to him... 

 

" Everything will be alright.. " she said 

 

" I hope so... " then he start the engine and speed off...

 

Shin Hye saw Yong Hwa's car left there place.. Then  a knock on the door that made her bak to trance..

 

" Shin Hye , darling why did you do that? " her mother asked her as she enter her room..

 

She face her mother back as she watching outside from her glass window..

 

" I'm letting him go mom.. The man I love is now getting married.. " she started to sobbing..

 

" Oh... My baby is a fully grown woman now.. " Mrs. Park said and walk close to her and hug her for comfort..

 

 

" Love is painful sometimes but as time passes by everything will be ok.. Just follow what your heart says.. " she advised her..

 

Shin Hye crying heavily on her mothers arms.. Yes she will let im go.. That's the only she knew to ease the pain she felt..

 

" Aren't you coming to the wedding.. ? " her mother asked.. 

 

" Maybe no Mom.. I need some space.. " she said and release her self from a hug..

 

" Ok... I'll be leaving now.. " then her mother left her alone crying ..

 


The day before the wedding.. Min Young staring to Yong Hwa as she enter the garden of Yong Hwa's house.. He was so sad.. She can feel it.. But she loves him so much...

 

" Hey.. can we talk ? " she said ..

 

" Yeah sure.. " then they sit down on the side table near the pool..

" Yong I wanna ask about you and Shin Hye... I know something happen to you while you are trap to the island.. Do you love her Yong?" her questioned made him stunned.. Should he tell her the truth. But he thinks that it's time..

 

"  Yes .. I'm madly inlove with her.." he said straight

 

" I know... but I love you Yong and I will do anything.. " Min Young said with teary eyes..

 

" I'm sorry Min Young... I've hurt you... I....... " she cut it off... 

 

" Shhhhhhh... Everything will be fine.. Take some rest for the wedding tomorrow.. " she said and before he respond she had left... 

 

 


Min Young is staring on her wedding gown... It was beautiful.. It is perfect and a dream come true  for her... Tomorrow will change her whole life a lot... And she know that she will be happy.. she love Yong Hwa so much and that only matters to her..

 

" I know someday everything will be alright.. " she said to herself and fix herself ready for the wedding tomorrow..