The Hurtful Reality ♥♥

Island Love ♥♥

Yong Hwa and Shin Hye wake up with smile on there face.. Shin Hye at first feel awkward ... Suddenly Yong Hwa hug her... 

 

" I love you Shin ... Everything will be fine.. " he said 

 

" I hope so Yong... " Shin Hye release from his hug and stare at him.. " How about in Young? " she added..

 

" If we can go back as soon as possible, I will tell her right away about us.. " he said giving her assurance.. 

 

He hug her again and begin to enjoy there day as a lover.. 

 

It's noon and they are both sleeping with each others arm when Shin Hye hear a sound of a motor boat coming near.. 

 

" Hey Yong wake up... Did you hear that? " she said while Yong Hwa stretching his body..

 

" It's a motor boat.. " she added..

Yong Hwa run on the shore and then he saw a fishing motor boat coming towards the island.

 

" Hey... We're here... " he shouted while waving his both hands..

 

Shin Hye run towards him also and help him .. They both shouted for help..


" This is Mr. Park.. What?.. Ok... ok we will be right there? "

 

" What is it dad? " Joong Ki asked ..

 

" They saw your sister.. " he said then they immediately went to where Shin Hye is... 

 

As they arrived on the place, Yong Hwa's parents also arrived together with Min Young.. They saw Yong Hwa and Shin Hye sitting, so close together and holding each other's hands.. Yong Hwa's parents was the first one to enter the police station office and so Min Young and then Yong Hwa immediately released her hands from holding and run towards his parents and at the same time Min Young hug him tight..

 

" I know that you're alive Yong .. that you will be back .. I miss you so much and I love you.. " she said and release him from her hug..

 

Yong Hwa take glance to Shin Hye but she glance away ... 

 

" Shin.. " her mother called her as they enter the station office together with her dad and Joong Ki.. 

 

" Mom... Dad.. " as she run towards them and hug them tight..

 

"Officer, can we get our child now? " Shin Hye's dad asked.. 

 

" Yes Mr. Park... You can take them home now.. " he said on the both parties..

 

Yong Hwa staring at Shin Hye while Min Young clinging her arms around him..

 

Shin Hye's family was the first one who leave the police station office.. Shin Hye didn't give  damn stare to Yong Hwa.. She was hurt.. She indeed..


 

 

 

It was 2 weeks had passed since they both back on there family and there normal life... Shin Hye file a 1 moth leave on her work so that she can rest well while Yong Hwa back as a businessman...

 

" Hey Yong ... could you please sit down and make your self comfortable for once.. " Min Hyuk said when he saw him pacing back and forth like pregnant woman that will deliver her baby as soon as possible..

 

" I want to see her .. I want to talk to her dude.. " he said but still pacing back and forth..

 

" Who? .. Her? wait what are you saying? " Min Hyuk asked him curiosly...

 

" Shin Hye .. The woman that I spend in island..." he explain..

 

" Oh... don't tell me...... " Min Hyuk stare him with accusing look..

 

"Yes.. I'm in love with her.. " He revealed...

 

Min Hyuk was surprise and shock with his revelations..

 

" Bu..... Bu.... But you're getting married with Min Young next month.. " he said in stuttering voice..

 

He sighed heavily and walk on his table on his office..

 

" yeah I know that's why I want to talk to her before it's too late.. "

He stared to Min Hyuk who is still in shock then suddenly something came to his mind..

 

"Min Hyuk I need your help... " he said...


 

 

Shin Hye filed a 1 month leave on her work so that she can rest well and to forget Yong Hwa also.. After they get back to there own lives, they never see nor talk to each other.. She was hurt that time .. when Min Young hug Yong Hwa tightly and said how much she loves him.. 

 

" It will be in memory Yong.. The happiness we shared on the island will be memory.. We are back to where we belong.. and we are not belong to each other.. that's reality.. " she said as her tears keep flowing from her eyes..