[chapter 8] oh my gossh eli

i can't...

so the whole time in class i was thinking of Eli. if a guy as great as him likes me, i think i could travel to the rainbows where the unicorns are. i feel so happy... but damn key he won't let me date him. WHYYYYYYYYYYY gah damn him...

After school taemin was waiting for me outside my classroom,"so key tells me you met Eli? And that he us the one who did it?"

"yupyupyup i did... he is so charismatic... don't you think so?"

"honestly if it weren't for your brother i would turn gay for him."

"YA OPPA!"

"im joking im joking i would never turn gay." then he flashed me his cheeky smile. we met minho and walked to key's room. 

on the way we bumped into Eli. I told them to go ahead, i wanted to ask Eli something,"ya Eli!."

he stopped and turned back to me,"you can call me oppa ya know."

"fine, oppa, that night, why did you call me?"

"because i wanted your attention."

"you know you made me go crazy?"

"yeah i could hear from my room... sorry... i just wanted to get to know you. i was gonna tell you who i was but you kept shouting and you cut off the call."

"oh really? whoops... i just got creeped out."

"nah it's fine." then sudddenly i heard someone running towards me

"YAH KIM KIMIN WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" key then pushed me to the floor and fell on top of me then gazed into my eyes,"i'm talking to Eli. he seems nice."

"ughhhhh just go to my room now!" he then got off me and extended his hand for me to stand. I, however, did not take his hand at all but stood up on my own.

"you know what oppa? i don't think i wanna sleep in your room tonight... im gonna just go to my own room." i then looked at Eli,"bye bye."

"bye."

i started to walk away back to my room, key ran to me,"YAAAA KIMIN-AH."

"go away... leave me alone."

i went to my room and key followed me all the way. 

when we were in the room he started to talk,"look i don't want you talking to him."

"you don't want me to talk to eeverybody and it pisses me off. i won't have a social life anymore."

"it's for your safety."

"you always say that."

"because its true."

"WHY ARE YOU SO OVERPROTECTIVE?!"

"I'M NOT!"

"YOU NEVER EVER LET ME TALK TO THE PEOPLE I WANT."

"IT'S JUST THE GUYS!"

"WHY!"

"BECAUSE JONG LIKES YOU!" we then both became very silent.

"he what?"

"he likes you... your like a younger sister to him, and he likes you very much... i promised him i'll keep you single..."

"damn you both. i feel so guilty now."

i sat on my bed and pouted and key opened the room door ready to go out,"i'm sorry."

"i'm sorry."

then he left.