[chapter 17]

i can't...

so basically. Heechul, sooyoung (that crazy ) and Eli left. when i Eli left i stood there crying like mad. joon assured me he will be fine and that joon will be there forever. 

we were sitting around in key's room lazing around. it has already been 2 weeks since so many people left. over the past 2 weeks sunmi changed schools to a performing arts school. so all i have left are my 6 oppas.

Then key stood up,"im bored. yah kimin don't you have homework."

"yup i do."

"aren't you gonna do it?"

"nope." then lee joon scolded me

"YAH WHY NOT!"

"Because i already finished it."

the 6 of us sighed in unison. then taemin said,"why don't we go out?"

"oppa its so coldddd..."

"kimin-ah oppa is bored..."

"oh fine." then we went out, we went to a park and sat around. taemin, minho, onew, jong and key immediatly started running around chasing each other.

then a guy approached lee joon oppa.

he then asked,"are you lee joon?"

he then grabbed my hand really tight,"who are you?"

"is this your younger sister?"

"she kinda is..."

"and you care for her most right?" joon oppa then grabbed my hand even harder.

"oppa... wh..." he cut me off,"shh..."

"i promised you i would get the one you love most and make your life hell right?"

"..." 

"yeah .' then lee joon took me and ran really far,"OPPA WHAT HAPPENED"

"MY MUM IS A GAMBLER AND THIS GUY IS A LOAN SHARK WHO WORKS IN A SPECIAL WAY HE GOES AFTER LOVED ONES.. which hurts more... i thought moving here would change everything..."

"THEN WHERE IS YOUR MUM!"

"she ran away one day... and she can't be found."

"so he is going after you?"

"and i can't afford it..."

"RUN FASTER HE IS REALLY CLOSE!"

we ran even further and even further. then lee joon got a call from key,"YAH WHERE ARE YOU!"

"hyung mianhae... long story... just go back first." lee joon then dragged me into an alley and covered my mouth. then we saw that man run past. we both sighed. then we started back for school. 

lee joon didn't know how to explain all this to key... once again. my life is screwed and i'm horribly confused by everything.

then suddenly my mouth was covered and i was dragged backwards. that man caught me. "YAH LET GO OF HER!"

"I WON'T DO ANYTHING TO HER UNLESS YOU GIVE ME THE MONEY! YOU HAVE 2 DAYS!"

"I CAN'T AFFORD IT!"

"JUST GET BACK THE $1000 AND THE $2000 INTEREST!"

"IM TELLING YOU I CAN'T AFFORD IT!"

"TOO BAD! YOU HAVE 2 DAYS. AFTER 2 DAYS YOU WON'T SEE HER AGAIN!" then he dragged me into a van. i kept screaming "OPPA OPPA" in the van to the point that i passed out...