[chapter 7] continued long day

i can't...

so the whole time in class everyone was gossiping and pointing at me. i couldn't stand it. during recess heechul was outside my classroom. 

"hey kimin."

"hey heechul." we then walked towards the canteen and suddenly key came running screaming my name,"KIMIN-AH I KNOW WHO IT COULD BEEEEEEEEEEEE~~." he then grabbed me and lifted me up as if we had just won the lottery.

"OPPA NUGU?!!!!!"(nugu= who) i asked looking at him smile like mad. then he gazed and pointed at one guy, tall and buff. i must say he looked kinda hot.

"him. Eli. He dated my ex, he thought we were cousins. thats where he fits the part of the letter,whatever that happened that you hate me for was not my fault, i didn't even know, REMEMBERRRRR?!!!!!! and a while back he asked me whether he could be your boyfriend and i refused to allow that because of what happened before. then at the end he said "flowerboy" there was a drama piece he had to do before and he acted as a flowerboy. and plus, in class he drew heechul's name on a piece of paper and ripped it to pieces. He wemt to the back of the school to burn it." heechul jerked hearing about this.

"oppa, are you sure?" heechul and key shouted at me,"ITS OBVIOUS."

i got stunned,"oh my gosh relax okay okay i will go talk to him." heechul then shouted at me... again,"ARE YOU CRAZY?! WHAT IF HE DOES THINGS TO YOU?!"

key got stunned at this,"i must agree with him, its to dangerous."

"im gonna talk to him. i. dont. care." then i just walked away to eli.

i walked next to eli and said,"is it you?"

"am i who?" he asked. man his voice was... charming. WHY CAN'T I DATE HIM UGHHHHHH... damn you key.

"my secret admirer?"

"who said it was a secret?"

"so it wasssss you."

"yes it was. you took long to... wait no... your brother took a long time to guess. hi i believe we have never met i'm eli." i swear i was falling in love with this guy.

"but why must you vendalize?"

"for your brother's attention."

"cant you just come up and talk to me?"

"your brother will kill me."

"oh... yeah... oh well... don't terrorize me again... don't terrorize my brother or my friends... okay?"

"yeah okay I already got your attention anyway."

"okay then bye." i then started for key but eli grabbed my arm,"will you go out with me?"

"erm erm erm."

"please."

"i, i don't know."

"well... when you do... tell me."

"yeah sure." i then walked back to key.

i punched him in the arm,"OPPA WHY CANT I DATE HIM HURHHHHH?"

"because my ex cheated on him."

"your ex-es always cheat."

"thats why they have become my ex."

"OPPA WHYYYYY he seems friendly."

"ughhhhhhhhh"

"look... i just can't let you."

"oh fine. oh by the way heechul," i then raised my voice,"IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU." everyone heard and a random girl shouted,"HE IS SINGLE AGAIN." and everyone bombarded him. hehehehehehehehheh torture.