[chapter 10] what is gonna happen?

i can't...

hmm... i wonder what will happen in 5 years... maybe Eli and I will be one... and HeeChul will just be my friend... and what will happen to key? jong? and the other 3 weirdos? GAHHHHHH STOP THINKING TOO FAR INTO THE FUTURE

damn... i should really find some things to do... 

back to reality... i was walking araound the school compound aimlessly then i sat on the floor infront of my locker because i was bored. Then I watched as the campus slowly got more and more crowded. you would know when a bus has arrived when at least 32 students walk through the school doors. you could tell when a rich kid walks in because they would have a very charismatic way of walking in and because they come in cars, they walk through the school doors alone. 

So i watched and judged everyone walking in. Then suddenly this tall charismatic guy stands infront of me and holds his hand out,"What are you doing on the floor judging everyone?" I took Eli's hand and stood up, straightening my skirt,"Whoops i got caught. heehee oppa annyeong. Judging everyone that walks through those doors is fun."

"haha whatever. So... your brother hates me?"

"honestly, i have no idea."

"oh well." We walked towards my classroom.

"this is my class. bye." i waved

he waved back,"byebye." then he flashed me a smile. i think my ovaries just exploded. that smile is so... hahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

then when i turned and walked into my classroom all the girls started gossiping. I then rolled my eyes,"is it a crime to talk to guys? If you are all that jealous try being sociable and actually try talking to some guys instead of spazzing and squeling infront of them... you think they would like you like that? Then let me tell you, No. puh-lease It's annoying." 

then a girl shouted at me,"WHAT DO YOU KNOW?" then a guy shouted,"IT IS SO DAMN TRUE."

Who is this i hear? is he... but he... but but... i thought... but i.... but he... but we... he isn't even...,"YA KIM HEECHUL WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

"I. Am. Being. A. Tutor."

"such lies."

"it's true."

"stop lying."

"I SIGNED UP FOR A FREAKING TUTOR THING BECAUSE I WAS BORED DO YOU THINK IT IS AN ACTUAL LIE?" then i remembered, my school has this thing for the seniors that are excellent in their subject, they will be sent to classes and will be a mini tutor there so whenever someone does not understand what the teacher means they can ask the mini tutor instead of interrupting the lesson. It's kinda cool. 

"YA WHY MY CLASS?"

"HOW WOULD I KNOW?"

"I KNOW YOU KNOW."

"OF COURSE I DO HEHEH. i told the teacher i wanted to come to this clss because this class has a lot of potential and it would be a waste if i didn;t help them."

"so you lied to be with me?"

"you saying your class has no potential?"

"how would you know the potential of this class if you have never step foot here?"

"so yeah i lied."

"damn you."

"heeeeeheeeeeeheeeee."

"shuddup." then i sat in my seat and kept super silent. the whole time in class every other girl kept asking heechul for "help" and i just sat there and did everything. then heechul walked to me,"do you need any help with your maths?

"nope."

"yes you do."

"i have potential and therefore do not need help from you." then i me-ronged at him. he walked away.

when it was time for recess i got up from my seat and went out. i went looking for key, and heechul kept following me,"what do YOU want from me?"

"i just wanna be friends."

"what makes you think it's easy for me to suddenly befriend someone?"

"i don't think its that easy... but if you just hung out with me more."

"oh fine."

then i saw eli, He came to me,"annyeong kimin."

"annyeong oppa!" 

then heechul gasped,"WHY DO YOU CALL HIM OPPA AND REFUSE TO BEFRIEND ME?"

"because he is nice." Eli giggled. then i turned to Eli,"oh yeah, wanna go out tomorrow after school since it's friday?"

"yeah sure." then heechul rolled his eyes,"WHAT ABOUT ME?"

then i sighed and turned back to Eli,"can my brother, heechul, jong, minho, taemin and onew come with?"

he laughed,"yeah sure!" then i turned to heechul,"are ya happy now?"

he grinned,"yes." damn it