[chapter 6] its a damn long day

i can't...

when we were all done with breakfast key took me aside,"dongsaeng-ah listen, be careful with this heechul, i don't trust him that much."

"oppa relax, if ever he does anything wrong i will ninja hit him okay?"

"donsaeng-ah im not kidding, just please be careful."

"oppa please, don't worry too much, im a strong girl."

"that's what you think."

"that's what i know."

"fine, but be..."i cut him off,"i know i gettid now please, i just wanna go and find sunmi."

"who? oh jong's ex... oh well okay." i waved him goodbye and walked away. then heechul ran up next to me and walked next to me with his hands in his pockets,"where are you going?"

"im going to find my friend, my bestfriend."

"sunmi?"

"yeah... how did you know?"

"erm... you walk around with her all the time? and anyway, when she became jong's girlfriend immediatly she became the most popular girl in school."

"oh."

so i walked to find sunmi and heechul just followed me. when i went to the entrance of the school building sunmi was already there waiting for me,"so why can't i follow you for recess later?" then she looked up and saw heechul,"oh what the is this? YOU DIDNT ING TELL ME SOME KIND OF ING FRIEND YOU ING ARE KIMIN WHAT THE KIMIN WHAT THE ."

"sunmi let me explain."

"OH I KNOW WHAT YOUR GONNA SAY, OH SUNMI I COULDN'T TELL YOU I DIDN'T WANNA MAKE YOU HATE ME BLAH BLAH BLAH THATS WHAT I SAID WHEN JONG AND I WERE TOGETHER."

"shut up sunmi let me explain." so i explained the whole thing to her and she looked at me,"ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"yeah ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

"im sorry."

"nah, it's okay. it's normal to jump to conclusions."

"well what will he do?" she said as she tilted her head to point at heechul.

i shrugged,"i dont really care what he does, as long as he finds this guy im happy."

"so he is gonna stalk us?"

"you know all 3 of us go to different classes right? and your class is especially far away from mine."

"oh yeah whatever, i gotta go find people to copy homework from."

"kay bye." we hugged and parted. i went to my class and heechul followed me all the way, at the entrance of my class i turned to him,"bye" i was gonna walk away then he said,"bye" and hugged me.

i felt awkward and then he released me from his tight embrace. i was really confused. oh well its really gonna be a really really long day.