[chapter 4] what happened?

i can't...

Key's POV

jong and i were playing cards in his room when suddenly we hear a girl scream. and which girl do we know is sleeping in the same block as us? OMFG ITS KIMIN OMFG OMFG OMFG...

jong and i looked up at each other and it was almost as if we possesed the power of telepathy, immediatly we dropped the cards and ran up to my room. i kept turning the door knob but the door wont open, i could hear kimin screaming "YA NAN NUGU YA!!!! (YAH! WHO ARE YOU?)

i banged on the door,"DONGSAENG-AH OPPA IS HERE OPEN THE DOOR NOW KIMIN AHHHH JEBALLL (PLEASE) DONGSAENG AHHHH OPEN THE DOOR!!!" jong pulled me away from the door, turns out we weren't the only ones who heard it, the other 3 came too, onew started picking at the lock and the door opened. i ran towards kimin and saw her frustrated i embraced her and she started to cry,"oppa this man has my number, i've never heard his voice before! HOW DOES HE KNOW ME OPPA WHAT DO I DOOO? OPPA!!!" she kept crying and crying, some others came out of their rooms to see what was going on, they looked concerned too. minho saw them looking and said,"no teacher will know about this, please. we are sorry for the disturbance."

then heechul came, taemin then shouted,"GO AWAY NOW!" and blocked heechul's path. heechul just pushed him away, and walked straight for kimin and I. jong blocked his path,"look we don't need you to hit on her right now so please go away." jong was very irritated. heechul also pushed him away. jong smirked and wanted to punch him, kimin then said,"oppa please not now."

"he pisses me off."

"i know." heechul then split kimin and i up. he held her neck and looked into her eyes,"are you okay?"

she looked up, i could see in her eyes, she had this hate but she did't wanna let it out because she has more to worry about," no i'm not okay. please, go away."

he then rubbed her tears away with his thumbs,"you look ugly when you cry." she then looked down feeling awkward. 

he then held out his hand,"give me your phone."

"wae?"

"just give it to me." she then handed it to him. why did she trust him? he then started checking for things. i got concerned and asked,"what are you doing?"

"finding out who called her."

"how?"

"seeing who called her recently.'

"i could do that."

"think about it, if he could get her number he could have gotten yours and your 4 friend's numbers, he wouldn't think i would bother helping, trust me, i can get this guy."

"why should i trust you? MY EX CHEATED ON ME WITH YOU!"

he then looked up,"look, i didn't even know she had a boyfriend okay? if i knew i wouldn't have been with her, i'm a playboy, but i hate cheating, i know how ty it feels. so stop blaming me for something i didn't even know about. just trust me, please."

i looked at kimin, she was looking at the floor as if she had no choice anymore,"you trust him?"

"oppa i don't know what to do."

"well, fine i will trust you this once, but do anything to betray this trust and i will come after you." heechul then looked up.

"good, because i'm gonna need your trust for what i'm gonna do."

"what are you gonna do?????"

"i need to act as kimin's boyfriend."

"WHAT WHY?!" kimin then cut me off,"look, i will do it so long this person goes away, but note, 1 i won't kiss you. 2 the very most we will do is hug NOTHING MORE. 3 this guy is to be found. 4 this must note evolve into any relationship. and 5 i get to beat this guy up."

heechul then said,"i can only apply to 4 of those." she rolled her eyes and said,"fine." im assuming he is not gonna let her bet this guy up.

sigh... why must she go through so much ? why? why must she trust a playboy? i'm getting very worried about her choice. 

onew, minho, taemin and jong all looked sleepy. i then told them,"all of you go back to your rooms and sleep. im gonna stay with kimin. and you," i turned to heechul,"better not ruin her. now go back and sleep it's gonna be a long day tomorrow."

im so afraid of what might happen, im really really worried sick right now.