[chapter 15] welcome back.

i can't...

I woke up, it was already sunday

that was fast. i planned to stay in and sleep all day. 

i turned and looked to the side to see key and eli sleeping there, i guess they were waiting for me to wake up. 

i took my blanket and covered them. they both woke up and their faces came so close to each other, almost kissing omg... they both woke up and looked at each other like 0-0. i laughed myself silly.

"YAH KIM KIMIN."

"yes kim kibum?"

"nothing i just wanted to shout your name." eli sniggered.we laughed it off. then the someone knocked on the door. key then grabbed me to the furthest corner in the room... which is still quite close to the door. then eli opened it," not again."

this time she came looking for me,"WHERE IS THAT TINY ?"

key tried to block me then he shouted at her,"SHE IS NOT A OH MY GOSH YOU WANNA GET SLAPPED?"

she then turned and saw me, key hugged me very hard,"don't do anything to her."

"i can't promise."

eli then took sooyoung hand and dragged her out,"can you stop coming?"

"WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME?"

"no."

" YOU. YOU ALL! I SHOULDN'T HAVE COME BACK."

all 3 of us then said together, as if rehearsed,"yup."

she then grunted and stormed off. then she shouted,"IM GOING TO ENROLL IN SOME PUBLIC SCHOOL OR SOMETHING I HATE THIS SCHOOL." eli then shouted out,"OKAY YOU DO THAT."

we all started jumping around because she was gone! SHE WAS ING GONE.taemin, minho, onew and jong came running in,"I HEARD THAT I HEARD THAT I KNOW WHY SHE MADE HER LEAVING SO EASY!"

"why?"

i looked at onew happily announcing news,"coz she seduced heechul into liking her and now they are changing schools together."

"OH SERIOUS. awww heechul was kinda fun. but i don't think i will miss him much..." then heechul came in,"haha i know, thats why i asked er to date me, so she will get over all of you, and stop hurting you, and the only wya i could do that was to convince her to change schools."

"awwwww thanks! EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE NORMAL!" then i saw heechul look down, i kinda pitied him... i hate that i pity people so easily. i walked up to him.

"oh fine... thank you oppa." then i hugged him. he hugged back,"well im leaving now..."

"KAY BYE" then he left.

EVERYTHING IS GONNA BE BACK TO NORMALLLL NORMALLLLL NORMALLLLL... 

and just when i thought that... this tall hot guy dragging a luggage came in... "is this room number 208?"

"yup!"

"HI IM LEE JUN IM YOUR NEW ROOMATE. ALL OF YOU LIVE HERE? EVEN THIS ADORABLE GIRL?"

key tehn smiled," haha welcome. no only i live here, they just come over, and she is my sister, kimin, i am kibum, call me key. and this is eli, jonghyun call him jong, onew, taemin and minho. welcome!"

"don't you mean welcome back?"

"why?"

"don't you remember me? im lee jun... LEE JUNNNNNNNN WE WERE IN A CLIQUE TOGETHER IN KINDERGARTEN AND IN ELEMENTARY SCHOOL." then jong exclaimed,"JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNIEEEEEEEEEEE OH MY GOSHHHHH YOUR HOTT NOWWWWW" joon laughed.

key then exclaimed 5 seconds slow,"HOLY CFRAPPPPPPPP ING CRAPPP JOOOOONNNNN YOU LIKED MY SISTER OH MY GOD... by the way, eli is her boyfriend. WHEN DID YOU GET BACK, WHY AM I ASKING YOU JUST GOT BACK OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO HOT NOW." then key started feeling hiss abdomen,"HOLY CRAP WE FOUND ANOTHER FLOWERBOY FOR OUR SCHOOOOOL OH MY GOSH JOOOOOOOOONNNNN."