[chapter 12]the present

i can't...

the whole time in class i was looking at the present wondering whether i shoud open it or not.

i couldn't care less for the girls who were gossiping nd wondering who it was from.

heechul went back to his class because the mini-tutor thing is only for half a day now.

i was distracted by the nicely wrapped present. it was a box... quite square-ish rectangular-ish... A ribbon was tied around the box and a small cute bow sat at thte top corner of the box. i really wanna know what is in it.

But its not my birthday, i shall only open it on sunday.

the bell signalling the end of the day rang and everyone was buzzing around because it was friday... and some irritating others were singing friday... gah damn that song is irritating i swear.

ANYWAY~~ i happily went to my locker and put my WHOLE school bag in because i was too lazy to take everything out and put it in.

Then someone tapped my shoulder, i turned and saw Eli leaning forward again as if he was talking to a little girl,"so do you like it?"

i tilted my head to the side,"like what?"

"your present."

i was holding the box tightly behind my back,"i haven't opened it yet."

"then where is it?" i revealed it from behind my back.

"I was gonna open it on sunday." i said innocently.

"haha you don't need to wait that long."

"i want to."

"oh well up to you. im gonna go and change see ya later." he then walked away and waved at me.

I happily skipped to my room looking at the box and not taking my gaze off it.

i went into my room and just took a pair of jeans and a nice shirt and changed into it.

i happily walked to the front doors, then i received a text message from eli,"you ready yet?"

"yupyupyup, you?"

"yup."

"Okay then. see ya!"

"haha okay i see ya infront of me!XD" i then turned, and there he was a distance away waving and smiling. I giggled and stayed there and let him catch up with me.

"well you look very nice now."

"komawo oppa. you look nice too."

"haha thanks." well actually we were both just wearing jeans and a t-shirt... as long as we are not wearing the school uniform we look good. hehehehhehehehe.

we went to the front doors of school and they were already there waiting for us. 

when we reached the first thing we hear instead of "hi" is from onew,"YAH BALLIIII THE RESTAURANT WILL BE CLOSED GAH BABO!"

"YAH OPPA IM MORE IMPORTANT THAN CHICKEN!"

"YOU DON'T KNOW THAT!"

and all of us except Eli said in unison,"YES WE DO!"

onew was dumbfounded. and we walked to the closest bus stop and got onto the first bus that came. the bus was so crowded the whole lot of us had to stand.

halfway through the bus ride i almost fell, i thjought i was really gonna fall until Eli caught me,"yah be careful."

i stood up properly and felt embarrsed.

Key looked at me,"yah are you falling for him?"

i gave the -_- look for key's idiot pun. Eli just giggled.

i looked at KEy and he shrugged and smiled away at me.

then we got off at the mall. Onew led us to his chicken restaurant. i didn't know what to eat so i just had chicken soup... which is so... DAEBAK.

when we were done with lunch, Key suggested we go to the bowling alley to bowl since we had nothing to do. damn should have planned this day.

I enjoy bowling.

so we went bowling. Eli bowls realy well, he gets like lots of strikes either that or he gets spares, damn im jealous. i can ONLY hit spares and no strikes. Key however... just gets spares and those random strikes. same for the rest.

*JEALOUS*

when we were done. taemin was really tired so we went back. when we were walking back to the rooms, Eli suddenly held my hand, his fingers interlocked with mine.I looked down at our hands, and i was well, caught by surprise. I looked up at Eli only to see him looking around as if nothing happened. I smiled to myself. Everyone went there own way and Eli walked me to my room. At my door i turned to him and released my hand from his grasp. "annyeong oppa"

"annyeond kimin-ah." He then hugged me, and then his face came close to mine, our eyes were close and he slowly leaned in. and we...