[chapter 16]

i can't...

I stood there lost in the commotion and hugs, then i started to think... somehow this sunday feels like it is missing something.

then joon looked at me,"im pretty sure you were 4 or 5 when i first met you! you were so cute then, still quite the same now. haaha im not sure if you can remember me though." then he held out a gift,"here happy birthday! i remembered! because i was told i could move in immediatly on the 1st of may, then i was wondering why that date sounded so familliar, then i remembered your birthday! haha oppa won't ever forget!"

"thank you. i'm sorry i can't remember you." then i looked down feeling sorry for not remembering such a nice person.

then key said,"YOU WOULD NEVER FORGET HIM KIMIN NEVER! REMEMBER THE GUY WHOM OPPA WAS WITH ALL THE TIME BESIDES JONG? REMEMBER? HE COMES OVER AND SOMETIMES TAKES CARE OF YOU? HE ALWAYS BUYS YAKAULT FOR YOU!"

then i looked and joon and squinted trying to remember... then i remembered that nice older brother that suddenly left my childhood,"OPPAAAAAAAAA JOONIE OPPAAAA OPPAAAAAAAAA!" then i hugged him very tight. well i haven't seen him in so long why wouldn't I?

then he laughed and put me down,"here!" then i took his small present and opened it.

"awwwww so sweet thats meeeee when i was so smalll and you!!!! I REMEMBER THIS TRIP WE WENT TO MY GRANDMA'S HOUSE AND WE HELPED HER WITH THE FARMING! THATS THE DAY HER COW GAVE BIRTH AND I NAMED THE COW, HORSE. COZ I WANTED A HORSE BUT THE COw WAS MY BEST FRIEND. AND IT WAS THE FIRST TIME I PLAYED WITH A COW, YOU WERE NEXT TO ME IN CASE THE COW FREAKED OUT. YOU WERE SO WORRIED, LIKE KEY OPPA!" he laughed and nodded.

"THANK YOU OPPA!" then i put the picture on the table next to key's bed. then i remembered eli's present. i silently slipped out of the room and ran for my room then i opened eli's present. it was a necklace with half a heart. and a note. eli wrote a very sweet letter about him and i loving each other.then at the end of the letter he wrote"im sorry kimin, but i have to leave to study abroad soon. i don't know how long more i have, but promise to pass this back to me when you see me again! i love you yeobo don't forget that. we might not be a couple next time but i will always be there, like an older brother. saranghae." i started to tear... then i went back to key's room. Eli saw me wearing the necklace already, he walked up to me as if everything was normal.

he sat next to me. "my parents called me last night. im leaving in 1 week. i'm sorry."

"oppa maybe we should, maybe we should stop being a couple then."

"are you sure?"

"yeah.."

"okay." no one heard us THANK GOODNESS.

then i went to lee joon so to make sure i looked normal,"oppa how have you been?"

"i've been fine!"

"can you speak english like key oppa and I?"

"oh of course!" then we started talking in english, Eli joined in. Onew then shouted,"aigoooooo~~ all these english aliens WHY DON'T YOU USE YOUR SKILL AND ORDER ME SOME CHICKEN HUH?" then we laughed and stopped.

honestly i am quite happy. Eli is going to do something better for him, i will miss him, but im prepared. and joonie oppa is back, he was kinda like my second key oppa! im just glad everything makes sense