[chapter 13] oh my god

i can't...

Eli moved away and tucked my hair behind my ear,"annyeong yeobo, see you tomorrow!" 

"annyeong yeobo!" then he left.

i went into my room to spazz... OH MY ING GOSH ELI KISSED ME OH MY GOD OH MY GOD... his words "annyeong yeobo" in his sweet voice rang in my head.

OH MY GOD ELI IS NOW MY BOYFRIEND HAHA BE JEALOUS HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA HE IS MINE OH MY GOD OH MY GOD... oh my god i need to tel key.

i immediatly called him, key picked up,"yah what is it? I'm gonna bathe."

'OPPA ELI HE HE HE HE KISSED ME!"

"MWORAGO????????"

"YEAH YEAH YEAH AND HE CALLED ME YEOBO AND JUST NOW HE HELD MY HAND AND OUR FINGERS WERE INTERLOCKED! AHAHA OPPA IM SO HAPPY!"

"OH MY GOD SO BOTH OF YOU ARE NOW..."

"YEAH YEAH YEAH!"

"YAAAAAAHHHHHH JONG-AH SHE HAS GROWN UP SHE AND ELI ARE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!!!" i could faintly hear in the background,"MWORAGO ? JINJA????????"

"YEAH OPPA IM IN LOVEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"OH GOOD FOR YOU KIMIN! at least you got a boyfriend i am fond of very very good."

"YEAH OPPA! go bathe now. i bet you are smelly."

"ugh kimin don't start with me."

"byebye" then i put down the cal and smiled to myself like some crazy woman. i was gonna go bathe when sunmi called me,"YA KIMIN-AH IS IT TRUE ARE YOU SERIOUS OH MY GOD KIMIN IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU AND ELI!"

"oh my god how did you find out so fast?"

"KEY TOLD JONG, JONG TOLD ONEW, ONEW TOLD MINHO, MINHO TOLD TAEMIN, TAEMIN, TAEMIN IS SCREAMING SO LOUD MY FRIEND CAN HEAAR, MY FRIEND JUST POSTED ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER."

"oh the power of social networking."

"I KNOW RIGHT ANYWAY OMG IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! stop smiling, i know you are smiling like a drug addict."

"BUT I CAN'T HELP IT WE KISSEDDDDDDDD HE IS THE FIRST PERSON I KISSEDDDD ELIIIII OMG IM SO ING HAPPY!"

"aigoooo i better leave you to spazz im gonna sleep GOODNIGHT!"

"GOODNIGHT!"

tonight is a night filled with spazzing. I'm so ing happy. suddenly i started to hear screams of "MWORAGO" coming from every room, messages pass really fast here. im really amazed.

then suddenly there was a siren an announcement followed right after,"ALL STUDENTS REPORT IN THE HALL NOW YOU HAVE 5 MINUTES."

DAMN I WAS GONNA BATHE. i ran to the hall with the whole crowd thinking there was a fire or something, then we lined up in the hall systematically. i was too busy looking for Eli. then the principal,"WHAT IS WITH ALL THE SCREAMING AND SHOUTING?"

no one answered.,"ISN'T ANYONE GONNA ANSWER ME?"

a girl then answered,"IT'S BECAUSE," oh damn im dead,"WE HEARD A KPOP STAR WAS COMING."

OH MY GOD SUCH A GOOD LIE. i looked at the girl. she looked so damn familiar, oh so fami... OH DAMN ITS ELI'S AND KEY'S EX OH MY . I THOUGHT SHE MIGRATED!

the principal was dumbfounded,"ALL THAT NOISE WAS COZ OF THAT?! GO BACK TO SLEEP ITS NOT TRUE!"

everyone walked quickly back to their rooms, Eli and Key walked towards me, key grabbed my arm and shoved me behind both of them blocking my view of whatever was infront of me. i remembered meeting key's ex before but i couldn't remember her name. then Eli said,"don't come any closer sooyoung." AH SOOYOUNG THAT WAS HER NAME!"

Sooyoung came close and pushed eli and key away, she looked into my eyes,"hello you must be kimin. im sooyoung."

she held her hand out to shake but i rejected it,"we've met before."

"oh good you remember. stay away from Eli and because key is your brother i can't do anything, just stay away from Eli." she then wrapped herself around eli's arm. and looked up at him,"right yeobo?"

he shoved her away,"get away from me you 2 timing ."

she smirked,"what just coz you got a new friend you can just shove me away like that. well i didn't come back from america for nothing."

"you should have just stayed there."

"i came back for you."

"get away from me i don't want you in my life. you hurt many people." 

"what, are you saying that because of merely this girl?" she pointed at me. 

"she isn't just any girl."

Key ccouldn't say anything, he is still very hurt from what she did. honestly, i'm about to slap her.

"FORGET HER YOU LOVE ME!" she then pushed me very hard against the wall. I hit my head, and out...