[chapter 14] oh the pain

i can't...

i woke up in key's room. damn my head hurt.

i tried to sit up but my head hurt so bad, i held the hurting part and sat up...

Key was nervously seated on a chair facing me, he was waiting for me to come round.

when i slowly sat up he jumped and helped me sit up,"mianhae dongsaeng."

"yah oppa why are you apologizing?"

"because you were severely hurt because of me."

"it's not your fault, its sooyoung's fault, don't blame yourself."

"i wish i could do something about her but she has transferred back to this school."

"it's okay i can deal with her myself. where is Eli?"

"He is in his room, he said he will check if you are okay tomorrow, honestly, none of us thought you would be waking up tonight."

"oh okay then. oppa get me some ice." He walked to the fridge,"why do you need ice? how do you want it?"

"Wrap it in a towel, its for my hurting head which rammed into a wall."

"oh right." he wrapped some ice cubes in a white towel and passed it to me. I held it and moaned at the soothing feeling. The ice was so cold it numbed the pain in my head.

key then put both his hands together,"now that i am convinced you are fin im gonna sleep, get off my bed."

"WHAT?"

"i need to sleep you babo."

"oh fine i will just go to my room and if i bump into sooyoung she might just shove me into the wall again and i could die because my skull will crack and i will bleed to my death."

he pointed to the mini sofa in his room,"i never told you to go back to your room i just told you to get off my bed. now. goodnight."

"goodnight oppa."

I cuddled under some blankets on the sofa, i rolled myself up like a ball and fell asleep.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i woke up and Key's bed was in a mess, i saw him at his laptop on twitter.

"morning my sleeping beauty."

"morning oppa." oh damn the pain in my head came back. I whined as I held my head.

Key jumped from his seat,"yah kimin wait right there." He went to get ice and held it against my head.

"feeling better now?"

"A little."

"good."

Someone knocked on the door. Key took my hand and put it against the ice on my head implying me to hold it there on my own. He went to get the door. Eli came in,"yah yeobo are you okay?"

"im okay oppa."

"okay."

I don't like being so helpless. I get too much attention. damn.

someone else knocked on the door. Key tilted his head to one side,"I'm not expecting anyone. are you?" he asked looking at Eli. Eli shook his head.

"you?" he asked looking at me.

"don't make me shake my head it hurts a lot."

"then who could it be?" He went to get the door. as soon as he opened it A girl came flying in and started screaming at Eli, who else could it have been,"WHY ARE YOU HERE VISITING HER INSTEAD OF ME? WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO ME?"

"I GOT OVER YOU!"

"NO YOU HAVEN'T!"

"YES I HAVE GO AWAY DO YOU NOT SEE THAT SHE IS HORRIBLY INJURED BECAUSE OF YOU"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT HER!"

"WELL I DO SO GO AWAY!"

"UGHHHH GET OVER HER!"

"NO I WON'T I LOVE HER!" he just said, he just... HE ING SAID HE LOVED ME YAYYYYY i would be spazzing now but my head hurts too much.

instead i smiled to myself.

she looked at me and smirked,"what are you smiling at?"

"well for one he said he loved me and not you."

"WHY YOU RUDE LITTLE PIECE OF !" she held her hand up almost slapping me but Key caught her hand,"don't you even dare ."

"look who is calling me a , the brother of the biggest of all."

I got fed up of her and shouted at her,"LOOK FORCING ELI INTO LOVING YOU WON'T HELP, EVEN IF HE IS FORCED INTO LOVING YOU HIS LOVE WILL BE FAKE, GET SOME BRAINS GIRL, BEING FORCED INTO LOVE DOESN'T MAKE IT REAL!" oh the pain in my head. i couldn't help the pain, it overwhelmed me and well... i passed out... again... =-=