[chapter 19] today. its a good day.

i can't...

heechul tilted his head and looked at minho and taemin,"you know him?"

minho confidently replied,"WHY OF COURSE!"

"how?"

"WELL.... we... hmmmm... ya taemin-ah how do we know him?"

taemin looked up at they sky thinking,"I think on my orientation day we met him?"

then minho snapped his fingers,"AH YES! He was the leader in charge of taemin's class! I was waiting for taemin but he didn't know how to get to my dorm so eunhyuk showed him there! Then when we were sending you off, we saw him at the airport too! But he was quite far away so we weren't 100% sure if it was him."

"oh thats how! haha"

the rest of us stood there lost in their conversation. taemin then cleared eerything up,"okay in short. heechul knows this friend. minho and i know that friend. heechul just called that friend here. that friend is eunhyuk. understandable?"

then key exclaimed while pushing taemin's head slightly,"OHHHHH why didn't you say that earlier?"

"YA HYUNG MY HEAD! IT'S DELICATE!" jong then rolled his eyes.

"there there he goes again with his delicate head."

onew then cut in,"ya let him talk about what he wants."

i looked up at lee jun womdering what onew meant,"ah! jong told onew to stop talking about chicken like it's his life line because he was going on and on about his need for chicken."

he sniggered to myself,"ya... onew oppa jong oppa... don't start a fight out of a small matter."

onew then snapped,"HE COMMENTED ON MY CHICKEN!"

jong shouted back,"IM MORE IMPORTANT THAN YOUR CHICKEN!"

then i shouted,"IF BOTH OF YOU DO NOT SHUT UP! I SWEAR I'M NOT TALKING TO EITHER ONE OF YOU FOR 6 WEEKS AND YOU KNOW I CAN DO THAT REMEMBER LAST YEAR BOTH OF YOU WERE HAVING A SIMILAR ARGUMENT YOU THOUGHT I WAS JOKING? 6 WEEKS STRAIGHT I DIDN'T TALK TO YOU! I JUST GOT KIDNAPPED AND I'M SO DAMN HUNGRY SO DON'T TEST MY PATIENCEEEE!"

then they both quietened down and whispered to each other,"mianhae."

"that's more like it, now where is this eunhyuk guy?"

heechul then pointed ahead to this guy running toward us,"there! YA BALIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!"

eunhyuk ran even faster, he caught his breath and introduced himself,"hi im eunhyuk!"

i must say, he was kinda... cute haha :D

key then whispered into my ear,"kimin-ah... where are we going?"

i whispered back,"mollayo..."

heechul then looked at me,"you probably don't know where to go... why don't we go watch a movie, go to the arcade, go to noraebang (karaoke), have frozen yoghurt and come back! I Bet you have undone homework!"

"yes heechul oppa i could so do my homework in captivity."

lee jun then nudged me,"ya kimin-ah..."

"arasso arasso... lets go!"

so we spent the whole day doing everything heechul said.

when we were done we looked at the time. 4.30. "ITS STILL SO DAMN EARLY!" apparently jonghyun hates early time. *shrugs*

then lee jun suggested,"why don't we go bowling??"

so we went since there was nothing left to do.

eunhyuk... hehe... he can really bowl... and just now at the noraebang... his rap was wahhhhh daebak.

OKAY

so when we were done we went back to school. eunhyuk parted halfway. because his dorm is on the other side of the building.

I went to key's room because all my stuff was still there. I rushed my last minute homework and wanted to go back to my dorm. then leejun asked,"yah its late. your dorm is quite far away. sleep in my dorm tonight first... it's too late for you to walk so far anyway."

"yah oppaaaaa."

"go go!" 

"waeeeee"

"key and jong have project work to go, onew taemin and minho too. im the only one free to care for you right now kimin. now go."

"arasso." then i hugged jong, onew, taemin and minho goodnight. key looked really stressed at his desk. i back hugged him,"oppa take care of yourself kay?"

he stood up and turned around and hugged me especially tight,"goodnight kimin. you take care of yourself too."

"arasso." then i left with lee jun to his dorm.

omg everything was so neat. i put my things down on a table and laid down on the small sofa he had.

he covered me with a blanket while i was quite deep into my sleep. I felt him my head. he sighed and said,"why did you have to grow up so fast."

today, i get saved. I hang out with everyone i love. I get a new friend. I'm sleeping in lee jun's room. I hear him say nice things about me. He cares for me. today, is a really good day.