[chapter 11] going out with eli

i can't...

YAY TODAY IM GOING OUT WITH ELI... but we wont be alone T-T... but still... WE'RE GONNA GO OUT... YEAH BE JEALOUS

when i told key oppa about this his reaction was,"YAH WHY ARE YOU GOING OUT WITH HIM?"

"oppa you, heechul, and the others can come along ya kno."

"OKAY GOOD. hehe actually i think Eli isn't a bad guy at all."

"WHOAHHH WHATS WITH THE CHANGE IN OPINION?"

"he let me copy his maths, history, geography, literature and science homework... which i did not know about."

"stop lying."

"fine... i didn't wanna do it."

"what else?"

"oh fine, if you must know, he said i'm really good at being a brother and a friend. when i sang during recess in class he said i sang well, HE MAKES ME SO HAPPY!"

"YAY OPPA! so i can date him now?"

"maybe." 

maybes always mean yes. I LOVE YOU KEY OPPA!

so i got up and washed up, i wore my usual school uniform and went down to the cafe happily. i saw all of them already waiting for me there. even eli was there, WHAT A GREAT START TO MY DAY. so i sat with all of them, heechul was glaring at eli,"what you jealous that now he is here?"

heechul looked at me,"no. shuddup."

"don't tell me to shut up!"

"whatever, i hate the fact that i'm going out with you for the first time and he has to be there."

"it was your idea."

"no it wasn't!"

"yes it was stop denying it!" then key laughed and said,"YAH BOTH OF YOU your driving me nuts."

heechul crossed his arms and sank into his seat,"yeeah, shuddup."

"stop telling me to shudduppppppp~~"

key then glared at me, i pouted,"oh fine"

Eli slid a plate with cake on it to me,"stop pouting, i can't help it when you pout, it's so cuuuuuute."
"i looked up and smiled at him,"haha thanks."

i then ate the cake happily, and in no time all of us was done with breakfast. all of us got up and left the cafe. we went to our respective lockers and agreed to meet back at a cross section in the hallway after we were done.

i got all my books and walked to where they wanted to meet. i was the only one and i waited and waited. then al of them came altogether.

then they came to me,"yahhhhh why is it my locker is on one side and all your lockers are together on that side." i said pointing in the direction they came from.

taemin then said,"it's because the school wants to keep all the pretty noonas away from us cute boys."

i pushed his head,"yah oppa have you been eating too much ice-cream? stop going after noonas..."

"aigoooo kimin-ah your oppa's head is very delicate." minho then rolled his eyes,"not again with your delicate head."

i giggled and we walked to our classrooms together since we were so early, we reached my classroom first, then we discussed, jong then started,"so after school we all go back to our own rooms get ready and we meet back at the... where do you wana meet?"

"the front doors of school!" i suggested.

key then nodded,"the school doors it will be."

onew then said,"can we go to a chicken restaurant for lunch? please."

key giggled,"oh fine." then we dispersed and went to our respective classes, heechul however went into my classroom because of that mini tutor thing. which i personally feel is kind of gay.

the whole lesson girls up to him as usual and he kept looking at me... i'm slowly getting used to that.

finally recess came and i went to the toilet then back to calss since i wasn't hungry. i was sitting and looking out the window then i suddenly see Eli in the garden he was alone. there was no one in the garden at all, i looked at him. he looked sad. so i got out of me seat to say hi to him. then he looks up. he saw me and waved. he then held up a "wait" sign with his hand.

he looked down at his phone and i was wondering what he was doing. then i received a text,"are you excited for later?'

i replied"yupyupyup"

"me too!"

"why are you alone?"

"i don't like being in crowded areas in school. all the irritating squealing girls. same to you, why are you alone?"

"I'm not hungry."

"don't you wanna spend time with your brother and all?"

"different recess timings today."

"but i'm in the same class as your brother, how are you and him possibly having a different recess?"

"today is friday, he likes to stay in class on fridays."

"oh i see."

"im bored."

"same here. hey i gotta go, talk to you later?"

"Okay! :D"

"hehe turn around." i was looking at my phone so much i didn't even notice he left the garden, i turned and saw him there standing behind me with his hands behind his back and leaning forward towards me. I smiled at him,"yah oppa why did you come?"

"i don't like seeing you lonely."

"haha." he then held out a present from behind his back

"here have this"

"what is this for?"

"isn't your birthday on sunday?"

"oh damn how did you know?"

"the power of facebook."

"oh haha okay." then he left, leaving me with the present.

i can't wait for later.