[chapter 5] oh well...

i can't...

kimin's pov

so today is the first day heechul fakes as my boyfriend. i wonder what he is getting at. i don't even know why he wants to help me. i'm not even sure if he likes me for my personality, oppa tells me he only likes girls because of their looks. 

I am looking forward to whats to come. i woke up and brushed my teeth, changed and went out of key's room. i know what your wondering, how do i do all that in someone else's room? i come to his room and stay over so often he dedicated a wwhole drawer to me, it has my toiletries, clothes, and underwear. yes, and my bras. ANYWAYYYY~~ i went out of the room and went down to jong's room. i banged on the door. he opened it and gave me a sleepy look,"how can you wake up so early in the morning?"

"well, i had a big drama last night. and now heechul is my fake boyfriend, i don't know why i should wake up so early." i walked into the room. i looked around,"where is key?" 

"wasn't he with you?"

"i didn't see him, i just assumed he came here after i went to sleep." his eyes widened and became awake.

"THEN WHERE IS MY YEOBO?"

"he is my oppa im more worried than you!" then someone started banging on the door. jong got irritated,"WHO IS IT NOW?!!!" he then opened the door and key walked in worried,"MY DONGSAENG IS GONEE!!!! YEOBO OUR CHILD IS GONEEE!"

"oppa."

"NOT NOW KIMIN, YOU WENT MISSING." you have no idea how stupid he can be,. when he noticed how dumb he was he turned and hugged me,"OMG WHERE DID YOU GO?!"

"i just came here because i didn't see you and i thought you came here, i didn't now you were with me."

"well i was."

"okay then, lets go have breakfast, i'm hungry."

"okay, let me call the other 3 first." he then called onew and we could hear him coming from outside saying,"are we going now?! can we please hurry! ALL OF YOU COME OUT NOW THE 3 OF US ARE OUTSIDE HURRRRYYYY THERE IS CHICKEN SAUSAGES AND CHICKEN PORRIDGE ON THE BREAKFAST MENU!" we walked out and saw onew rushing to go to the café, we all walked slowly behind him/ he turned and fussed,"if you are not gonna hurry i'm just gonna leave all of you alone."

taaemin then pouted,"THEN GO!"

minho then hugged taemin,"hyung seee what chicken does to you?"

i chuckled,"opaa if you go, i'm gonna follow you. i'm so damn hungry." then onew dragged me along and we went straight for the café without the others. i went to sit first and told him,"oppa get me chicken porridge."

"HAHA CHICKEN OKAY." then i went to sit. suddenly this guy sits across me, i look up and see heechul. he smiled at me,"morning." 

"what do you want?"

"im your boyfriend remember."

"its not even true."

"just act and let me sit next to you."

"ugh," i realized i had no choice,"fine." onew then came holding my porridge and his sausages.

he put the food on the table and sat next to me and crossed his arms and asked,"what is he doing here?"

"fake boyfried remember?"

"i don't like him." heechul rolled his eyes,"dude, im right here."

"i don't care."

i couldn't stand it,"can both of you please stop it. i don't need this so early in the morning." 

they both crossed their arms and slouched into their seats,"fine." then the 4 came. fantastic, more people who is gonna coz trouble.

they all sat around the table i looked at all of them,"don't even bother saying anything." they just went to have breakfast. it was a very silent breakfast but everyone is gonna have to get used to heechul. he is gonna help me.

ITS GONNA BE A LONG DAY I SWEARRR