[chapter 1] another boring day

i can't...

 

It was one of those boring days in life again.

Here i am sitting in class, acting like i'm paying attention in maths. its not that i hate maths or anything, I'm really good at it and I love it, but this teacher just .

oh my dear school bell, could you ring so that i can go have recess? I'm really hungry.

*ringgggggg~~~~~*

"okay thank you class."

"Thank you teacher." its been 2 months, and i still can't be bothered to address her other than teacher.

while everyone runs out of class, i whip out my phone and check for messages. oh, 2 messages. 1 from key oppa and 1 from sunmi.

Key: mianhae kimin-ah, oppa has to stay back in class and i con't meet you for recess, but the other 4 will go find you okay? mianhae, saranghae.

NOT AGAIN!!!!! he promised me he will go for recess with me, he always blows me off humph. If you thought that key was my boyfriend then I shall clear up this misunderstanding of yours. He is my brother. anyway...

Sunmi: kimin-ah, I can't be there to steal your food during recess today, mianhae, i didn't hand in my homework... again heheheh.

she should really hand in her homework more often, i barely sit with her during recess.

i slowly walk out of my classroom and there i see 4 people, all leaning on the wall waiting for me. i look at them,"mianhae, i was busy."

jonghyun walked up to me,"its okay kid just make sure you won't be this late next time." then we started to walk towards the canteen.

onew was fussing about because people kept taking the chicken. "oppa your life is not surrounded by chicken you know?"

"WHAAAAAT?!!!!!! LIES! I'VE KNOWN CHICKEN LONGER THEN I'VE KNOWN YOU. THIS MEANS THAT IT IS MORE SIGNIFICANT THAN YOU. WHAT DO YOU MEAN MY LIFE IS NOT SURROUNDED BY CHICKEN?!"

minho then pulled me next to him,"aish why do you always think chicken is more important than your friends."

onew stared sternly at minho,"because it is true."

Taemin then shoved himself between them,"YAH STOP IT HYUNGS STOP IT."

i just silently walk next to minho, when we step into the canteen, the first thing jonghyun does is drag me to go find a place to sit, Taemin dragged minho to go buy food, onew just ran off to buy chicken. When jong and i found a place that could sit all 5 of us, we just sat down and felt awkward. 

then minho and taemin then came back, and we see taemin happily drinking juice. then jong and i stood up and we walked to go get food, "oppa im gona go eat kimchi fried rice."

"okay i shall follow you. i don't know what to buy anyway."

"okay."

so we walk to go buy the kimchi fried rice, there was no line so we got our food almost immediately. when we walked back we saw onew happily eating his chicken. 

while eating, someone caught my shoulders"hey there my happy sister."

"oppa! annyeong!"

"haha kimin. later after school go to my room okay? i will help you with your homework okay?"

"okay oppa." 

then suddenly our school's most popular flowerboy, heechul, looked at me and winked at me. Key saw this and wanted to punch him because heechul is our school's biggest playboy. I grabbed key's arm before he attacked heechul,"oppa don't, he hasn't even done anything yet. dont attack him for something that hasn't happened yet."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YET?!"

"I MEANT TO SAY, don't attack him for something that hasn't happened or didn't happen at all. he will probably go hit on some other girl. anyway i promised you that the only boyfriend i would get is a guy you know well."

"but he has intentions."

"you don't have mind-reading powers."

"YES I DO."

"YOU WOULD IF YOU WERE A UNICORN." then he silenced himself, then the bell rang again, gah no i have to go back to my boring class,"don't make me go back to that boring prison, please."

"common, its just 2-3 hours more of school then we can see each other again just go and sustain some silence for that time and go to my room, if im not there yet then find my spare keys... somewhere... in my locker... my password is your birthday." i sighed and hugged him goodbye and went back to class, i never liked class... hope school gets cancelled one day... but we all have dreams right?