Chapter 9

Told you that I wasn't like the other boys

 

Jongin and Kris were driving to the cafe. Jongin was smiling and giving Kris directions. Kris followed every installation the younger one gave him.

"Ah. Stop here!" Jongin pointed to a free parking space. Kris quickly parked the car. Jongin got out of the car in just a second and smiled. "What do you think?" The younger one asked. Kris looked at the cafe. It was cute, not too big not too small. 

"It's cute, just like you." Jongin blushed and Kris put his hand on the shorter one's lower back. "Shaw we go in?" Jongin node and they went in. The place smelled like freshly baked cakes and other sweets. A short boy quickly came to them as soon as they walked in.

"Jongin-ah!" The boy hugged Jongin. "How have you been? Did you come with Kyungsoo? I can't handle all the people alone. Two of the waitresses quit yesterday and I need help and Kyungie is late and I don't know what to do." The boy wined and Jongin petted his back.

"Sorry Baek but I don't know where umma is. I can help if you want." Jongin looked at Kris as if asking for permission. Kris smiled at the younger boy's cuteness

"Really!" The boy let go of the taller one. "But aren't you on a date?" Kris was finally noticed by the unknown boy. "Hey! Nice to meet you. I'm Baekhyun."

"Nice to meet you too. Call me Kris."

"Um Baek your customers are getting impassioned. You should go serve them." Jongin pointed to a table and Baekhyun went to see what did the people want. "Let's go set." Jongin took Kris to a free table and made him sit down.

"Are you going to serve me?" Kris looked at the younger's blushing face and he smirked.  "Because if you are I want you to wear a skirt again." Jongin blushed more if possible. 

"Umm no... I... But if you want me to... I can..." Jongin didn't look at Kris. He just stared at the table. 

"Don't worry. I was just kidding. I won't make you wear a skirt." Kris smiled at the younger and he lifted his chin. "Look at me." Kris whispered and he attached his lips with Jongin's puff and sweet ones. The brown haired one responder to the kiss and pushed his lips against the other's. They kissed for around a minute until someone cleared his through next to them. They broke apart and looked at the person that was standing next to them.

"Umma it's not what it looks like!" Jongin instantly defendant himself.

"Oh is it now?" Kyungsoo looked at them. He sends a dirty glare at Kris and then looked at Jongin so he can continue talking. "If it's not you kissing a boy that you met two days ago, what is it then?" Jongin didn't know what to say so he looked at Kris.

  "Umma don't tell hyung please." Jongin sounded desperate. 

"Don't worry. I won't tell him but you have to explain what the are you doing."

"Why can't I have a boyfriend?  I'm sick of watching you and hyung make out! I feel lonely. I want someone to like me to kiss me to hug me too. It can't be only you." Jongin said in an almost crying voice. 

"Jonginie don't cry baby. Umma is sorry." Kyungsoo hugged the sad boy. Kris didn't know what to do. Everything was going way too fast. At one moment he had Jongin's pretty lips on his and seconds later Jongin is crying because of a boy that he called "umma".

"It's OK Kyungie umma. I know that you just want the best for me but I like Kris and he is nice to me and he's what I want right now." Jongin spoke with a gentle voice. He gave Kyungsoo a sweet smile. "Now can we eat? I want a chocolate cake umma and some bubble tea!"  

 

 

 


OK guys here's a crappy update for you! Thanks to all of my 87 wow subscribers for reading this and to all of you who upvoted and commented (comments make me extra happy ^^).