Chapter 11

Told you that I wasn't like the other boys

 

At that moment the door opened and Chanyeol's head picked in.

"Ups! Sorry for interrupting you." He gave us a creepy smile and I quickly got off of Kris' lap.

"What is it now Chanyeol?" Kris asked. He sounded a bit anoint.

"Sorry for ing you, again but your father's business partner is here. He wants to talk to you." Kris lazily got up and went out the door. Chanyeol got in and he closed the door. "So Jonginie, what have you and Kris been up to?" 

"He asked me out yesterday."

"I see. You two haven't done it yet right?"

"What are you-...  Oh hell no Channie! How low do you think of me?"

"No it's not like that. I don't think low of you. But I know Kris from a very long time and I have seen him pursuing people into having with him. He is rich and spoiled. He likes to play with people's feelings so watch your back. He can make you do things without you even realizing it." Chanyeol said with a serious face on. "But he sounds pretty serious this time. He normally doesn't bring his dates to his office. He will just take them upstairs to his room and he will be just them and then sends them away. I don't think that he will do that to you, so don't worry." I nod my head. Chanyeol smiled at me. "Let's go get a drink." We went downstairs and got to the bar. It was only 10 past 7 but the club was full. Chanyeol ordered something for us and he handed me one of the glass cups. The bartender looked at us and then he spoke.

"Who's the cutie?" He asked.

"You better not touch him." Channie answered with a smirk on his lips.

"And why shouldn't I?" The bartender asked again.

"If you like your job you wouldn't. "Chanyeol put his hand on my shoulder. "You know how much Kris hates someone touching his things."

"Oh so he's the boss's new . I can see why he likes him. Cutie call me when the son of a dumps you." 

"He isn't going to dump me soon." I gave the guy a smirk. "I mean look at me. I'm hot as . But if I'm ever in need I will know who to turn to." With that said I turned around and walked away. After a minute Chanyol cough up to me.

"What was that for?" He asked me.

"After what you told me in the office I realized that a lot of girls want to get in Kris' pants and that if I want things to work out between me and him I need to be cocky and y to everyone who doubts my relationship with Kris. I like him and I don't want to risk anything." I told my best friend and he smiled at me.

"I hope that you won't be hard broken after this. Make sure that you know what you're doing." I gave him an assuring smile.

"Let's go fine Kris." After 15 minutes of searching we finally spotted him. He was talking to some girl and he didn't look happy.

"I told you already! I don't want to be with you." As we got closer we heard what they were saying. 

"Maybe tomorrow then?" The girl said. I recognized her. She is from my dance class. "After school. I have time before dance class or if you want you can come and watch how I move my body."

"I will probably come" My heart broke a little bit at that moment. But Kris continued. "But not to see you."

"If not me then who?" The girl, Shia, sounded angry. "Who is a better than me? Or maybe you're gay for that friend of yours, Lay? Are you gay Kris?" 

"Yes I'm gay but not for Yixing." Kris told her.

"Then who? He must be one hell of a boy to make Kris ,the ladies' man, gay." Kris smirked. He turned around and looked at me and Channei. 

"Yea he is." He turned thirds her again. And gave her a smile. She looked behind him and she saw us.

"If it's Chanyeol,  then you are totally blind." She spoke again. It looks like she didn't see me.

"No. Chanyeol's just a friend and if it wasn't for him I loud steel be thinking of how to  talk to the most perfect boy in the world." When Kris stopped talking he came to our side and he hugged me. He kissed my cheek. He let me go so that he can finish talking to the Shia. Before he could say anything she started talking.

"What does that have that I don't have."

"A pines." Chanyeol said with a big smile on his face.

"You stay out of this, creep!" She shouted at Channie. "No one ever talks to him." she pointed at me. "His so called family is that Kyungsoo and your worst enemy Joonmyun. You know who I'm talking about right? That guy from your class that's gay and his boyfriend is a second year in our school. The one you call disgusting since he told you that he thinks you're hot on the second day of our first year. Yea Kai is a good dancer. You should see how he moves his little at practice. But you probably know. I bet he begs all the time for your tick, long . Is his nice and hot on the inside?... "

"Are you done?" Kris was done listening to her. "We haven't had yet. Jongin isn't cheep like you. Yea I know about his family and I don't care. Joonmyun and Kyungsoo have raised a beauty and I'm grateful for that. You can tell everyone if you want that I'm gay and my boyfriend is y, hot and cute. Now excuse me but I want to live. Chanyeol tell Luhan that I'm taking Jongin home." Kris pulled my hand and dragged me to his car. He pushed me in and he quickly went to the other side. He got in and he started the car. Kris drove to my place. "I want to properly meet your family."  

 

 


Thanks for reading. Now I have to go to school... so finally the date is over. And fore the people who asked when is the baby coming... don't worry it will be soon but first Kris and Kai have to have some hot ... OK bye^^ oh and p.s I will check the grammar when I get back