Chapter 5

Told you that I wasn't like the other boys

Jongin's POV 

The next morning I woke up last. Everyone was having breakfast downstairs. Tao had a hangover, Chanyeol was happy like always, Lay was sleepy and Kris looked grumpy. Chanyeol was talking about random things and I almost fell asleep in my bow of serial. I got dressed quickly and got ready to live. Chanyeol had already send off Lay and Tao. Kris came to me and asked

"You want a lift? I can drive you home if you want." God can he be more obvious. He put his hand on my shoulder like he was hugging me.

"I don't live too far so I can walk home. Don't worry." I pushed his hand away.

"Well too bad." He smirked. "You don't have a choice because I will drive you home anyway." He put his big hand on my shoulder again and pushed me to the door. He dragged me to his expensive car and he opened the door for me. He pushed me so I can sit in and he closed the door. He quickly went to the driver's door and he got in. "Tell me your address." Kris started the car. "Or you want to come to my place?" He smirked.

"Umm, no I have to go home." I gave him my address and he started to drive. He took the longest possible route. After a twenty minute drive and a lot of touching from Kris we got to the building I live in. Just before I could open the door of the car Kris locked it. "Go on a date whit me!" He asked but it sounded more like a demand. He ones again put his hand on my tight and he looked in to my eyes. 

"But we just met." I blushed and looked away. "And you don't even know me that well."

"I do know you Jongin. Well I know what I need to know so I can figure out that I like you and that I want to make you mine." He came closer. I could feel his breath on my lips and I blushed even more. "Go out whit me Jongin because I really like you." He kissed me softly and oh my God his lips are perfect on mine. He pulled out quickly and I wimped at the lost of skinship. "You liked that didn't you?" He smirked again. "So will you go out whit me?"

"Yeas I will love to." I didn't even think it over. I just know that he is perfect. 

"OK so tomorrow at 3 I will come to pick you up. Dress in something y. We can go to my club after that." He has a club? Just how old is he exactly! 

"I have to go now we can talk later. Oh yea I don't have your number." He took my phone and he started to type and then he messaged himself. He gave me back my phone and he unlocked the car. He kissed my lips and I got out. After a couple of seconds he drive away. I went in the building and I toke the elevator to the fifth floor. I unlocked the door to the apartment and I froze in the doorway to the living room. I heard moans and I saw Kyungsoo's favorite Tshirt on the floor whit a pair of pants and another shirt. Oh God I hope they aren't on the couch or on the floor or in the kitchen or in the bathroom. I don't want to see them ing... again. I looked around the living room from where I was and I didn't see them so I quickly ran to my room. I did my homework as bast as could when I was being detected by my so could  parents. I had my headphones on but I still could here some of ummas moans. After around half-hour they died down. Finally! I was done whit my homework twenty minutes after that and I started picking clothes for tomorrow. I wanted to be hot but I didn't want to look like I was trying too hard. I toke out a pair of black, skin tight ripped  jeans and a sleeveless wight top with a black broken hard on it that was bleeding red. It looked y and I liked it. At that time Kyungsoo came in to my room. He was shirtless and his torso was covered in love bites and he immediately blushed when he saw me.

"What are you doing home?" He asked.

"Why? Can't I come home?" I answered him whit a question. 

"What are you doing whit those clothes?" He asked again.

"I have a date tomorrow."

"I'll go put a shirt on and you can tell me all about your date. OK?" I node my head and gave him a small smile. After that we talked the whole day. We had diner like a family like every night and we coddled on the couch. At some point of the move we where watching Joonmyun and Kyungsoo started making out so I went to my room so they can have some privacy. I saw that I had a new message from Kris.

 

From: Kris♥
At: 8:27 
What's up baby ♥ 

 

To: Kris♥
At: 9:02
 My parents are making out on the couch. What about you honey ♥? 

 

From: Kris♥
At: 9:04
Wow poor you. I was just thinking about you. I want to see you and hold you and kiss you and if you let me I can also make love to you all night long. 

 

I laughed as I laid down on my bed. 

 

To : Kris♥
At: 9:05
isn't it too soon for . Tomorrow is our first date. Just wait a bit longer. 

 

From: Kris♥
At: 9:07
Oh baby you make me go crazy  ♥ 

 

To : Kris♥
At: 9:10
-_-|| 

 

We massaged each other until one of us fell asleep. I was happy. I started to like Kris even more. I hope our date is perfect.   


Sorry for a late update I know I promised that I will upload twice a week but I failed a test so  I hat to study. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. I will fix them another day and from the other chapters too. So yay Kris and Kai are going on a date!! Thanks for all your comments!  They make my day. After reading them I smile all day. I creep my sister out xD.