Chapter 12

Told you that I wasn't like the other boys

"What?" I asked because I wasn't sure of what I heard.

"I want to meet your family." He said again. "I don't care if you live with Joonmyun. I don't want to up another relationship. I like no that I think it's more than just liking you. I want you to know that I'm serious about this." He gave me a quick pick on the lips and we got out of the car. I led him to my apartment and I unlocked the door. We saw Umma on the sofa and Joonmyun was probably taking a shower.

"Oh you two are early. I thought that you will bring him home later." Kyungsoo spoke to Kris. "Do you want anything to drink?" He asked. "I will bring you some juice." Hyung went  to the kitchen to bring us our drinks and we set down on the sofa. Kris put his hand over my shoulder and we cuddled. After less than a minute Kyungsoo brought us our drinks. He placed them on the coffee table that is in front of the sofa. "So how was the club? Kris did you see Jongin dance? He is really good at dancing. You should go to his performance next month."

"Ummaaaa~!" I wined and Kyungsoo light. Kris kissed my cheek and said something about me being cute.

"Yea. I will go. I can't miss my cute boyfriend's dancing." Kris kissed me again. 

Joonmyun entered the room and he looked shocked.

"What are you doing hare. Why are you two hugging? Why is he kissing Jongin?" He asked everyone of us a question.

"Hyung I want you to meet my boyfriend." I spoke up.

"We have already meed. Kris I want you to get the out of my apartment. "Hyung sounded angry. Kyungsoo tried to say something but hyung ignored him. "Jongin go to your room now!"

"No! "I finally had the chance to say something.

"Then get out." Was he really series. 

"Joonmyun! What are you saying?" Kyungsoo shouted at him.

"I need some time to think about this. Kris,  Jongin get out. I just need time. Give me a day. Please." I felt bad. Hyung and Kris have some bad memories together but Kris wants to forget about the past. Why can't Joonmyun do the same. I toke some things that I will need and me and Kris got out. After I closed the door I hired umma and hyung having an argument. I started crying. This is all my doing. If only I wasn't in love with Kris. But now it's too late.

I cried all the way back to the club. I don't know why we are at the club again but it doesn't matter ones I have a glass of vodka in my hand. Kris doesn't want me to drink it but I want to get drunk and do stupid thinks.

"Can we skip school tomorrow?" I asked and Kris nod. "Will you make love to me tonight?"

"We will see about that." He light like I was joking, but I wasn't.

"Can I have another drink?" I asked the bartender that was hitting on me before a hour. He looked at Kris and then back at me.

"Sorry sweetie but you don't have 19 so I can't."

" you then!" I said, anger in my voice.

”Come on. Let's get you to bed." Kris said to me with a sweet voice.

"Will you me?" I won't lie. I'm a little  bit drunk. OK I'm drunk, a lot. I have never drinked any alcohol in my life. "No baby I won't you. Now come on."

"No." I said like a spoiled child that I am. I turn to the bartender again. "What about you? A hour ago you wanted me. How about now?"

"Ah sorry sweetheart but I want to keep my ." He answered me. What a . 

"Then give me another drink."

"OK one glass of coke."

"No!" I wined. I looked at Kris with big sad puppy eyes and he gave up.

"Fine. Make him a cocktail but don't put too much alcohol in it and give me a bottle of the expensive whiskey." The bartender started making the cocktail. It took him longer then expected. When he was done he gave it for me and he past the bottle that Kris wanted. Kris took the alcohol and we went upstairs.

His apartment is right above the club. We went inside. I quickly regret coming. We saw Sehun sitting in Luhan's lap. They ware shirtless and Sehun's skinny jeans ware ed. We could see the tip of his come out of the jeans.

"Holy ! Why are you two hare?" Luhan's manly scrim was heard. Sehun quickly third to cover himself up.

"Sorry for interrupting you, hyung. We will go to my room now." Kris said calmly. We quickly went in to Kris' room. I was already done with my drink and I left the empty glass on the desk. Kris placed the bottle next to my now empty glass and he looked at me. He opens his mouth to say something but I kissed him before he could.  

 

 


Hey guys ! I had a test last week so I couldn't update. Sorry about that. But hay I did update today so you are happy now right? Oh and answer this: