Chapter 10

Told you that I wasn't like the other boys

 

 

Kris' POV

I watched the boy eat five cakes and I wondered where did he put all that food. He was so cute with chocolate on his face. I can't wait to kiss him and taste the sweetness of the cake in his mouth.

"Are you ok? You have been staring at me." His soft lips moved and his irresistible voice came out of his sweet mouth. I nod my head in response. He gave me a cute smile and I saw his eyes sparkle.

"Why are you so adorable? " I asked out loud without realizing it.

"What?" He blushed and he looked down. "Well I don't know." He mumbled and it was really cute. When he was done I paid for the food and we took off with the car.

 

Jongin's POV 

"Kris? " I called out and he hummed. "Where are we going?"

"It's a surprise. I promise you will like it." Kris told me and he winked. We spend some time in silence and I didn't notice when Kris put his hand on my knee. After a couple of minutes the car stopped in front of an expensive building and Kris got out. He came to my side of the car and opened the door for me. He helped me out and he kissed my cheek. "This is my club. It will open in 20 minutes but we can go in now."

"What kind of club opens in seven?" I asked as a joke.   

"On Sundays we have a karaoke night from seven to nine and after that we have happy hours every two hours. We do that so we can get more clients." That is clever. I nod my head and I smiled at Kris. He came closer to me and he kissed my lips. "Do you want to go in?" I nod and he took my hand. Kris pulled me thirds the door. We were greeted by Luhan. 

"Kris! Oh hey Jongin. Why is he  here?" He said the last in Chinese and he  turned thirds Kris. The taller blond looked at me and smiled. My date kissed me and Luhan looked surprised. "I didn't expect you to be that easy. I was hoping that you don't start dating." Luhan told me. 

"I wasn't expecting this eater but it just happened and I hope that you will accept our relationship. You are my cousin and I excepted you and Sehun so I hope that you will be nice to Jongin. I like him and I will appreciate it if you don't things up for me." Kris was saying everything in Chinese and I didn't understand a thing. But one thing I have to admit is that he sounds really y when he talks in Chinese. I would love to hear him talk to me dirty in that y way. But I will never say that outlawed. After some time in silence Luhan spoke again but it was in Chinese so I didn't understand. Kris smiled and we went into his office. It was nice. The music from outside couldn't be hurt. Kris took out from his desk a bottle with some kind of alcohol in it. "Have some. It will help you relax." He pursued me. He gave me a glass and I drink it in one shot. "Baby why so fast? We have all the time. You don't need to hurry like that." He pulled me in his lap. He liked my neck and I moaned.  

 


Hey guys sorry for not updating in so long but I was really busy and I didn't have any time. Here's a short update. Sorry if it but I taped it in the car during a two and a half hours trip with my little sister sitting next to me and deconcentrating me. I'm on spring break now so I have a little bit of free time. I think that I will update again this week.