Chapter 2

Told you that I wasn't like the other boys

Jongin's POV 

It's a Friday morning. I woke up by a strong pain in the stomach. I went to the kitchen to get some medicine.

"Good morning baby boy." Kyungsoo greeted me. I gave him a quick pick on the cheec.

"Morning umma. Do we have any medicine for stomach pain?" I asked as I set down in a chair.

"It's in my room on the left nightstand." I got up and walked to the bedroom of my parents. I opened the door. Joonmyun hyung was steel sleeping in the bed. Quickly I found what I was looking for and I left the room. I walked back to the kitchen and took a glass of water. "Did you find it?" I smiled and took the pill. Not long after that hyung woke up too and we had breakfast. I was unusually hungry. Normally I don't eat a lot in the morning.

"So Jonginei how's school?" Joonmyun asked. 

"Good but you know that sans we go to the same one." Why did he have to ask about the most obvious things?

"Sorry if I made you mad but you know that I don't stalk you at school so theirs No way I can know what's going on." Uh he's so annoying.

"Ya you  stop faighting." Umma Kyungsoo told us and the rest of the breakfast was spent in silence.

When it finally was my turn to shower I noticed something weird. I had blood on my favorite blue boxers. Something wasn't right hare. In the end I thought  that I just cut myself on something. But after I come out of the shower I saw that I was steel bleeding from my . "OH MY GOD!" I screamed from the shock. After less than ten seconds Kyungsoo umma was at the door and was asking me what was wrong. I opened the door and let him in. "I'm bleeding from the umma that's what's wrong!" I didn't mean to sound so annoyed. What's wrong with me?

"Jongin ah I think it's that time of the mount." What's that suppose to mean? "It's your period Jongin. It means that you  can get pregnant now." 

"What?" I'm so confused right now.

"I have been preparing for this day from the moment you told me about your condition." Kyungsoo looked really happy. At that moment Joonmyun hyung came too.

"What's all the excitement about?" He had a smile on his face when he saw how happy umma was. "What did I miss?"

"It's our baby's first period. I'm so happy." Kyungsoo was jumping up and down but hyung looked like he was about to faint.

"Umma how can you be so sure about it?" I asked after about a minute of silence and Kyungsoo's happy smiling.

"Well this morning you had a stomach pain, you're annoyed by everything, you ate like a pig everything sweet at breakfast and now you're bleeding." That was all Joonmyun hyung needed to snap.

"Oh God my baby is growing up too fast!" He hugged me and cried on my shoulder. After five minutes he stopped. "Go get ready for school you two." Me and umma quickly left the bathroom and went in to our bedrooms. Before I got dressed Kyungsoo came to my room and gave me something that girls use when they are in their period. The damned thing was so uncomfortable how do girls stand it.

After I was finally ready I went out of the apartment and like always Chanyeol,  my best friend was waiting for me. 

"Hey y what took you so long. I have been waiting for like twenty minutes." I rolled my eyes at him.

"Sorry but this y face needs time." I put on my cocky smirk and he just gave me his smile.

"So hotty are you going to come to my party tonight?" Oh yea his party I totally forgot.

"I don't have a costume." It's a Halloween party. "And Why does it have to be today Halloween is next week. Can you change the day?"

"Well next week my friend's having his party and it won't work. It's kinda his big birthday party." Chanyeol smiled again. "And don't worry about the costume I know what to do. So wanna come to my house after school so we can get ready for the party?"

"Yea ok." We were already in front of the school gate and we had to say goodbye because Chanyeol was going to skip class so he can buy everything for tonight.   

 

 


So how was it?  Sorry that it's a late update but I was out of town. I will probably upload again tomorrow or the day after that (it depends on how much I will drink tonight). So if you are confused by what's wrong whit Kai I will explain now: he has a female reproductive organs inside of him. But he has the body of a boy. So in other words mpreg a boy that can get pregnant. And OMG 19 subscribers. Thank you all so much.