Chapter 4

Told you that I wasn't like the other boys

Jongin's POV 

Well this was awkward. After having to introduced myself to everyone, Kris made me sit in his lap. Chanyeol ditched me so he can take care of the other people at the party. To top it all, the music was really loud so if Kris wanted to tell me something he had to whisper in my ear. 

Chanyeol's POV

  Kris was going way too fast. I could see how uncomfortable Jongin was feeling. Then I saw how Sehun was looking at my dongsaeng and I felt even more  guilty. Kris recently realized that he was biual. Me and Kris are best friends sins I was ten. We used to have sleep overs every mount. We sheared secrets, talk about girls, watch and . On one of those sleepovers that happened just recently he confessed that he was biual just like me, and told me that he liked my other best friend - Jongin. I accidentally promised him that I could get him a date whit my dongsaeng. Poor Jongin, if he only knew Kris' dirty intentions.

Jongin's POV 

Kris started to kiss my neck. I pushed him away. 

"Jongin do you want to dance?" I heard Lay over the music. I quickly got up whit him. Kris grabbed my hand ant pulled me back.

"Don't take too long or I will come looking for you." He whisper in my ear again. I shivered when his breath hit my skin. Lay dragged me to the mass of people dancing in the center of the room. A lot of them ware pretty drunk. Chanyeol was lucky that his parents are out of town and his sister is out whit her boyfriend. Lay started dancing and I fallowed shortly after. We where getting a lot of stairs. A guy came to me and started to feel me up. I grabbed Lay's arm and he pulled me thirds himself but the person didn't stop touching my even after Lay told him to get lost. I turned around and hit his hands away. He smirked and I noticed he looked drunk. He lowered himself and I could smell the alcohol. He tried to kiss me but just at that moment Lay punched him. He took my hand and pulled me  to the other end of the room, away from the drunk. 

"Are you OK Kai?" He used my dance name. Everyone in the dance , that me and Lay are, has one.

"You knew?" I asked.

"Yea. From the moment I saw you I knew you where Kai." He smiled at me. "Why are you letting Kris touch you so much?"

"Is their something wrong whit me touching him, Yixing?" It was Kris. He was standing behind us. This is the first time I heard Lay's real name.

"Don't you know you look like a e.when you do that. Oh and why are you here?" Are they starting a fight?

"I was worried. I saw that guy grabbing Jongin's ." Now I noticed the worry in his eyes.

"Don't worry. I toke care of the . And I'm not going to the boy like you wold . By the way Kris, do you know that Jongin is just 15?" I'm so not interested in listening to them.

  "Yea I know. Chanyeol told me." So Chanyeol was on this. But why am I in a skirt?

"Guys, guys!" It was one of the guys that Kris came whit. "They are at it again. I can't take it anymore!"

"Tao what do you mean?" Lay asked.

"Sehun and Luhan are each other." Tao was blushing.

"I knew I shouldn't live you alone whit them." Kris said. I started laughing. It was really funny. I know that Sehun and Luhan are together. Ones I walked in on them in the bathroom. "What's so funny?" Kris lifted his eyebrow at me. I started to laugh even harder. He looked like an angry bird. Lay started laughing too and shortly after him Tao was too. Kris shocked his head at us.

"Yah! Guys control the hunhan couple or fine them a room." Chanyeol came to us this time and all of us started laughing even harder the before. This time even Kris laughed. Chanyeol looked confused and was staring at us. 

The rest of the evening was fun. I lost to Lay at a chips competition,  apparently he Loves chips. Chanyeol got hit in the face by a lot of people. We lost Sehun and Luhan, maybe they went home so they can continue what they started. Tao got a bit drunk and made out whit the pillow, OK so maybe he wasn't just a little drunk. It was good wile it lasted. It was 2am when I got a call it was Joonmyun hyung. I picked up.

"Hello?" I was nerves. 

"Don't hello me! Me and Kyungsoo have been worried sick!" Joonmyun shouted from the other line. "I'm coming to get you. Where are you now?"

"Don't come. I'm at Channel's place so you don't have to worry." I nervously spoke to my hyung.

"You should have asked first." Joonmyun wasn't happy at all.

"Sorry. I will ask first next time." I apologized and we ended the call. After sending most of  the people away me, Chanyeol, Kris and Lay started to clean up and we put Tao to bed. After two hollers of cleaning we calipers in the beds that we where told to sleep in. Tao got the small sofa and Lay got the bigger one. Me, Chanyeol and Kris got to sleep on the queen size bed in Chanyeol's room.

"Sorry for ing you two." Chanyeol said before we fell asleep.  

 


 

Totally late and a total fail. Sorry for the late update but school killed me and I just wanted to sleep. I promise that I'll update two times a week and if I don't then I will tray to make a long chapter. Sorry for any grammar mistakes. Hope you like it oh and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UPVOTING AND FOR COMMENTING AND FOR SUBSCRIBING!!!!!!! 

I LOVE YOU♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

And happy birthday Jongin ♥♥♥♥♥=^^