Chapter 14

Told you that I wasn't like the other boys

Kris’ POV

I look up in a cold bed. Where is my little baby Jongin? I looked around the room and saw Luhan sitting by the desk.

“Took you long enough.” He smirked at me. “How was your night?”

“Good. Your’s?” He hummed. “Where is Jongin?” I sat up and started looking for some underwear and clothes.

“He got up half an hour ago and he is in the kitchen making breakfast. Yifan we have to talk.” He looked at me knowingly.“ The boy is only 15. You do know what that makes you, right?”

“You have no right to judge me ge. Sehun is younger than Jongin and you are older than me. You are the one that is a sugar daddy or a Dingo or e or whatever you want to call it. Oh and I’m sick of coming home and seeing you and shun half in my living room.” I snapped at him. Who is he to question my relationship with the beautiful Jongin. I got up and put on my underwear and  I took a t-shirt out of the closet and I put them on. I went out of the room and into the kitchen. For a minute I stopped to look at my beautiful boyfriend trying to make pancakes. Sehun was helping him and they both looked like little kids making a surprise breakfast for their parents. Sehun saw me and he bowed his head.

“Good morning Kris hyung. I’ll go get Luhan hyung.” He said and he left us alone so we can talk.

“Hey baby.” I hugged him and he tried to get away.

“Kris, what happened last night?” He asked in a confust tone.

“Don’t you remember baby?” He turned around with big confused eyes.” We made love to eacheother. You ware so hot and god so good.” He blushed. I gave him a kiss and he turned around to continue making pancakes.

After the four of us ate Sehun and Luhan went to get ready for school. ‘Aren't you two going to be late?” Luhan asked.

“I promise Jonginnie that we will skip and besides he doesn't have his uniform with him.” I answered my cousin.

He and Sehun left us and we decided to talk more about last night. We sat in front of the TV listening to music.

“You really don’t remember?” I asked.

“Yea after drinking the first drink I don’t remember anything except that I felt all hot and bothered.” Jongin wasn’t drunk that’s for sure because he would be throwing up right now if he was. There must have been something in his drink… And that’s when it hit me. When Jongin kissed me I tasted something in his mouth that wasn’t alcohol.

“, you were drugged and I know who did it!” I quickly put some clothes on and I went downstairs to the club. I saw my target and I charged at him. Little er.

“THE ARE YOU DOING!” He stated as I grabbed him by the collar.

“I should be asking you that!” I hit him in the face. “Why the did you drug my boyfriend?” He looked at me and smirked.

“You enjoyed it, didn’t you? The boy wasn’t easy and you would have had a hard time getting him in your bed and I decided to help you. You should be thanking me.” After he was done talking I hit him again.

“Get out of my sight! And don’t you dare come back!” I let go of him and he quickly took his things and left. The rest of the staff just watched as one of the best bartenders got kicked out.

I didn’t know that Jongin had followed me. “Kris what do you mean that he drugged me?” He asked as he came closer.

“It’s ok baby. Let's go get properly dressed and go for ice cream.”

They spent the day doing couple things like taking pictures together, going to the park and eating ice cream, holding hands and they even kissed in public which got them a lot of attention, some of it was good but most of it not.

 

 


I know I said that I will update No need for tears but I just noticed that I have to finish this in one month and  I have planed my next chapters and I may skip some of them. So yea short update again and it isn't a good one either. I promise that the next one will be better.