Chapter 15 UPDATED

Told you that I wasn't like the other boys

Month one

 

Days past. Kris and Jongin went out on dates every day, but Joonmyun didn’t approve. Jongin likes to think that he will change his mind soon.

 

The 6th of November came and it was Kris’ 19 birthday. Kris had invested Jongin to his dinner party with his family. Kris’ mother and his father were there and Jongin felt insecure- what if they don’t like him and make them break up.

 

The dinner was fancy and not in Jongin’s liking. The food tasted string and looked way too expensive. Kris was occupied by his family and guests and Jongin sat alone most of the time. Sometimes Luhan will come and talk to him for a little bit. The older had started arriving their relationship and Jongin was happy about it. But Joonmyun steel disapproved. Sometimes he will get really angry and forbid Jongin from seeing Kris but they will anyway. Kris’ hawollen party last week was awesome. They had again and Jongin was feeling even more for Kris.

 

Jongin was wearing black skinny jeans and a white dress shirt and he looked hot as hell.

 

Kris was the one who picked the outfit for him. And on the other side of the room, talking to his grandfather, was sitting Kris in a black dress shirt and black dress pants.

Jongin and Kris made eye contact and Kris winked at him.

 

Jongin was sitting next to Luhan, who was’ n paying any attention to him. The older one was too bisse texting Sehun, who was studying for an important test.

 

Jongin was sapost to be doing the same but Kris insisted on him coming and meeting his father.

 

Finally after 50 minutes of sitting alone (Luhan doesn’t count as a human being when he is texting Sehun), Jongin saw Kris come over to him with two older men. One of them was his grandfather, Jongin knew because Luhan told him.

 

“I want you two to meet my lover.”  Kris pointed at Jongin as he introduced him to his family. “ Jongin this is my grandfather,” He gestured with his hand to the old men, “and this is my dad.” And after that to the other men. Both of them are shorter than Kris so Jongin is guessing that Kris got his height from his mother.

 

“Nice to meet you. My name is Kim Jongin.” The youngest boy introduced himself.

 

“Oh he’s so young and cute!” Kris’ grandfather said as he studied the dark boy’s face. “How old are you Jongin?” He asked.

 

“I’m turning 16 in January.”

 

“He’s too young for you Yifan.” Jongin heard Kris’ father whisper to his son. At that moment a tall woman came over. She turned to Kris and spoke:

 

“Kris, when is it going to be my turn to talk to you? You know that I’ll have to leave early so I can catch my plane.”

 

“Just a minute mother.” Jongin looked at the woman and oh he was right, Kris did get his height from his mom. She was at least 170 with no heals on. “Oh mom meet my boyfriend, Jongin.”

 

“Nice to  meet you.” Jongin bowed and gave the woman a sweet smile.

 

“Oh so now you are into boys, Yifan?” She asked in a mocking tone.

 

“No,…” Jongin’s smile fell. “I’m in to him. Oh and not just into him, I’m in love with him.” Jongin hugged Kris and gave him a small kiss on the lips.

 

 

Later the same night

 

As Jongin entered his apartment he was met with Kyungsoo’s wide eyes.

 

“Jongin we need to talk.” Kyungsoo spoke sweetly. “Come with me.” As soon as Jongin took of his shows he fallowd Kyungsoo to his bedroom. When he opened the door and went in he saw the older boy sitting on his bed with a brown box in front of him. “Come sit with me.” Jongin sit next to the big-eyed boy. “Now that you have a boyfriend you need to know the things that I’m going to tell you.” Jongin nod. “First…” Kyungsoo toke out of the big box a small box. “Those are condoms. Use them. It doesn't matter if you and Kris both don’t have any diseases, you need to use one of thous everytime you two have . I know that you are steel young but Kris just turned 19 and I’m sure that he wants it. But when the time when you want to have a baby with someone comes you don’t have to use it. Later I’ll show you how to put it on properly. Ok moving on, This is lube…” The small boy took out a blue bottle out of the big box. ”You need to be stretched really good when you are the bottom. If you aren't it will hurt really bad. Kris probably knows how to stretch so don’t worry about it. Ok now…” Kyungsoo took out a pink . “This is a…”

“Oh god stop it I don’t want to hear anymore!” Jongin cut him off. The younger boy was blushing a bright red collar.

 

 

 


Two weeks later

 

Jongin was sitting in Kris’ lap.

“Jongin I need to go to China.” Kris whispered.

“For how long?” Jongin tried to hide his sadness.

“I will be back for Christmas.”

“When are you leaving?”

“Tomorrow..”

 

 


Month Two

Jongin was throwing up for the 6th time that morning. Kuyngsoo and Joonmyun had desaithet to let him stay home and not go to school. Finally he reached his phone and he called his best friend, Chanyeol.

“Hello”

“Channie can you come over.” Jongin knew that Chanyeol wasn’t at school because the older boy had a test and he chose to stay home.

“What’s wrong Jongie?”

“I just keep throwing up but I don’t feel sick.”

“OK I’ll be right there.”

 


Over at Chanyeol’s house

“OK I’ll be right there.”

“Chanyeol where are you going?” His sister came into his room just when he hanged up.

“My friend isn't feeling well and I’ll go check up on him.”

“What’s wrong with your friend?” Ura asked.

“He keeps throwing up without a reason.” Chanyeol explained.

A/N: In Korean there isn't any gender difference unless you state that you are talking about a boy or a girl when you talk so this misunderstendmen is possible.

“I know what's wrong with her. Come with me. I’ll give you something.” The two siblings went to the sister’s room. Ura took out a white box out of her night stand. “Your friend has to peen on this. There are two in this box. Wyeth for 5-10 minutes and see the result. If their two lines, make her do the other one too. If not then she’s just sick.”

 


Over at The Kim’s

 

“Chanyeol why are you giving me a pregnancy test?” Jongin asked, his voice filled with annoyance.

“Just pee on it already!” Chanyeol pushed the shorter one into the bathroom and closed the door. 3 minutes later Jongin came out of the bathroom holding the plastic  thing.

“Now what?” Jongin asked.

“We wait.” After 6 minutes the two teens were staring at the positive pregnancy test.

“Channie tell me that this isn't true.” Jongin panicked.

“Hey hey keep calm. Do the other one.” Chanyeol shoved the box in Jongin’s hands and he pushed him in the bathroom again.

10 minutes later the two of them were at the same position again after the second positive test.

“Well , Jongin you and Kris are going to be parents.

“I’s so scrolled when Joonmyun finds out.”

 

 


Ok guys enjoy the 5 pages, 1,279 words of that I typed in for like an hour and a half.