Chapter 16

Told you that I wasn't like the other boys

“Jongin you have to tell someone.” Chanyeol insisted.

 

“Joonmyun and Kyungsoo will flip if I tell them that I’m going to have a baby. I’m freaking fifteen, I can't take care of a baby. Hell I can't take care of myself!” Jongin was freaking out and Chanyeol was about to panic too.

 

“You have to tell Kris!” Chanyeol took out his phone and dialed his best friend. Unfortunately, Kris didn't pick up. “! Pick up!” There was no answer. Chanyeol tried a couple of more times but it was still the same.

 

“He’s in china.” Jongin whispered. He suddenly didn’t feel well and he went to the bathroom to throw up again.

 

……………………………..

 

Month two

 

Jongin had stopped throwing up by now. Today Chanyeol came to pick him up for a doctor’s appointment. Jongin was scared. The doctor that he had a consultation with is Joonmyun’s aunt and that is a problem by its self. What if she tells him? Jongin didn’t have much time to worry about it because it was already his turn. He and Chanyeol entered the room and they were met with Docter Kim.

 

“Jongin! What are you doing here?” She asked. “Does your friend have a problem?”

 

“Ani. Aunty, I have a problem but you have to promise that you won't tell hyung.” She nods her hand and she maintained for them to take a seat on the bed. Jongin gave her the positive pregnancy tests and she looked shocked.

 

“Are thous yours?” Jongin gave her a weak yes and she looked him up and down. He was wearing a baggy t-shirt so that his belly wouldn't be viable. She turned to look at Chanyeol and asked “Are you the father?”

 

“No.” Chanyeol answered in a calm voice. “The father is a friend of mine. He can't be here right now but I’m sure that if he could he would be.” Chanyeol smiled as he told the doctor.

 

Everything went well at the doctors.

 

Christmas came but there was no Kris under the Christmas tree for Jongin. No call too and not even a simple text message. Jongin was getting depressed and like every night he was trying to call Kris. Chanyeol was going to stay the night so that Jongin doesn’t do anything he will regret. The two of them with presently for the usual no answer, the phone on speaker. This time around there was an answer.

 

Hello?” A female voice spoke in Chines.

 

Hello, can I speak to Kris?” Jongin said in broken Chinees.

 

I’m sorry but he is busy right now. May I ask who are you and what do you want from Kris?”

 

May we ask with what?” This time it was Chanyeol’s turn to speak because Jongin isn't that good with the florend lengleg.

 

I told you that he is not going to speak with you now so if you want to tell him something tell me and I will make sure that he gets the message.”

 

Tell him that Jongin isn't like the other boys and that there is a big surprise for him when he gets back.”

 

 

-------------------

 

Sorry for the long wait but school started like 2 weeks ago and I have exams and everyday I wake up at 5:30 am and I want to sleep so badly. This isn't the full chapter but there is this part that I can't fit in. I promise that I will update when I have time (probably next Friday or Saturday)