Chapter 17

Told you that I wasn't like the other boys

It was the 14th of January, Jongin’s birthday. He had given up any hope that Kris liked him and he had that that the older had run away.

 

Jongin had spent the night at Sehun’s place. The two of them had gotten really close ever sense their boyfriends left them and ran away to china.

 

“Jongin are you up?” Sehun asked as he got up from his bed. He looked around and saw that Jongin was steal sleeping. The younger went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. His mom and dad ware out of town and he and Jongin ware all alone in the apartment.

 

Sehun heard the front door open and that was strange. No one was supposed to come home until next week. Maybe they comeback earlier. What Sehun wasn’t expecting to see is Luhan with flowers and a big teddy bear standing at the door.

 

“Good morning, love. How have you been?” The older boy asked and smiled at him.

 

Sehun ran in to his lovers arms and kissed him. They soon pared for air and finally they spoke.

“Where have you been?” Asked Sehun, out of breath. “Did you comeback with Kris or are you alone?”

 

“Didn’t I tell you that I was going to China? And yeas I comeback with Kris. He is just going to go meet with Jongin”

 

“Tell him to comeback, Jongin’s here.” Sehun smiled at Luhan as he older called his cousin.

 

Not even ten minutes later a happy Kris, with a puppy in his hand, was walking thru the door.

 

“Jongin is sleeping. You can go and wake him up if you want. He will be happy to see you.” Sehun told Kris. The older decided that it will be better if he did went to Jongin, so he can give some alone time to Sehun and Luhan too.

 

Kris went upstairs to Sehun’s bedroom and open the door. He was met with brown sleepy eyes staring at hm. The puppy in his hades barked at the cute boy on the bed.

 

Jongin was shocked to see the father of his baby sitting at the door and looking at him. The puppy that his boyfriend was holding was the cutest think that Jongin had seen. It was brown with curly fur.

 

Kris let go of the puppy and went and hugged Jongin. The younger boy quickly responded to the hug and wrapped his own hands around the taller man. They kissed for a while and finally parted.

 

“I missed you so much baby. How have you been?” Kris spoke firs.

 

“Kris I have to tell you something.” Jongin broke away from the embrace. He didn’t know how to say it but he had to, after all this was Kris’ baby too.

 

The older was confused. Was Jongin aright or had something happened. He looked at the younger’s eyes in search of the answer.

 

“Baby tell me what’s wrong.” Jongin took one last breath before he said it

 

“I’m pregnant and you are my baby’s father.” Jongin couldn’t look at Kris’ face. He was too scared that Kris may mad.

 

What he felt then was relief. Kris was kissing him patiently and all the fear went away.

 

“How far are you in the pregnancy?” Kris asked when he pulled away to let Jongin breath.

 

“Two months and a half.” Jongin answered, full of excitement.

 

“How many people know?”

 

“Just Chanyeol and Sehun.” Kris kissed his cheek.

 

“And what about Kyungsoo and Joonmyun?”

 

“I wanted for us to tell them together.”

 

“Well now that I’m back we have to tell them soon and we will have to tell my parents.” Jongin nods.

 

 


Hey guys. I know that its short and you have waited so long and I’m really sorry but I lost the original and I had to re-write it 5 times because I for some reason it didn’t save. But its steel more than 665 words. Hope that I can update again soon. Thank you for reading!!!