Chapter 6

Told you that I wasn't like the other boys

 

Kris' POV

 I woke up at 11:17. I have a lot of time before my date with Jongin. But I don't know what to do about the other date I have today. It's obvious that I will cancel it. The isn't that attractive anyway. I started typing a message to her. After I was done I went downstairs so I can have some breakfast. I live with Luhan so I'm not surprised when I see his boyfriend, Sehun eating cereal in front of the plasma TV. 

"Good morning Kris hyung." He greets me. The boy practically lives in the house.

"Morning. Where's Luhan?" I looked around and I didn't see my friend.

"He's in the shower." Probable washing  after the two's nightly activities. "You want breakfast?" Sehun asked in a cute way. "Or are you going to eat Jongin up later?"

"Who  told you that I'm going to meet him later?" 

"Luhan hyung told me. Why can't I know that one of my hyungs has a date with my classmate? " Now I remember why I hate the kid so much. But he does have a point.

"How am I supposed to know why he canceled your dates!" Luhan entered the room only in boxers. He was talking with someone. Probable the girl I had a date whit. "No don't call him!...You can't come over!...Listen crazy I don't give a damn about you so stay away from my house!" He ended the call and he set down on the couch. "Your crazy one night stand wants to know why you canceled at the last minute."

"How the does she have your number?" Sehun almost whispered but we heard him. We started laughing at the younger one. 

Jongin's POV

 I woke up and it was 11:45. It was late for breakfast so I decayed to wait for lunch. I went in the bathroom and take a shower. After fixing myself I dressed up in random sweat pants and an oversized T-shirt. It was already 12:32. I was hungry so I went in the kitchen only to fine Kyungsoo umma on the kitchen counter with Joonmyun hyung between his legs. I just went to the refrigerator and take out some random things. They didn't even stop kissing for a second. I'm glad that they didn't actually. I quickly went in my room to eat. I had taken a banana and milk from the kitchen. I ate. When I was done I looked at the clock. It was already 1:14. I stared styling  my hair. When I was done I dressed up. 2:23. I had time so I put on some make up. It wasn't too much. It was just some smoky eye shadows, eyeliner and lipstick. I had to say that I did look hot as hell and if Kris didn't think that I am y well him. 

Kris' POV  I was in waiting for about 15 minutes. I know I was early but for some reason I wanted to see Jongin as soon as possible. When I finally saw him I was immediately struck by him. He looked so y. I know that I told him to dress y but I wasn't expecting this.  

 


Stopping here. Sorry but I have to get up early tomorrow because I have to go to the hospital. The next chapter will have a sudo pov so don't worry and finally the first Kris/Kai date. Sorry it's a short chapter. Thanks for reading, commenting and everything that you guys do.

                        사랑해요 >^~^<