Chapter 7

Told you that I wasn't like the other boys

 

Kris' POV 

"Hey baby." I kissed Jongin's lips. He had lipstick on. "Looking hot. I like it, but why don't you have a jacket on. You will freeze." I started the car. 

"I forgot. But don't worry I'm OK." He smiled. It was a cute shy smile in contrast with his makeup and clothes. He isn't like the other people I have dated.

"Let's go to a shopping center. I'll bay you a jacket." I started driving to the best shopping center in Seoul. He tried to tell me that he doesn't want me to do that but I didn't listen.

After about 15 minutes of him telling me not to do this we were already in the parking of the center. I parked the car, got out and opened the door for him. "Come on. We can have some coffee after that." He shyly nods and I dragged him to my favorite shop.

It was awkward because all of my ex girlfriends had at lease five things from this shop as a present from me.

"Good day Mr Wu. How can we help you today?" The manager of the shop greeted us.

"I'm looking for a jacket. You know the one I like." To be honest this is my mom's shop. I know everything that's for sale and the ones that are just for special people.

"What size do you want , Mr Wu?" I looked at Jongin. He's skinny. Way too skinny.

"Baby what size do you want?" I smirked when he blushed. He's so cute.

"Size M." He shyly said. I turned to the manager and she got the message. She excused herself and she went to get the jacket. I went to Jongin and I hugged him.

"I don't think you are an M size." I whispered in his ear. I liked at it and I kissed his neck. He shivered. Bingo. So  his wick spot is his neck. I kissed his lips gently and he kissed back. I didn't care that all the people in the shop saw us. Hell it actually . Everyone shod know that Jongin's all mine. I liked his lips asking for an entrance and he opened up. I pushed my tongue in his hot mouth. Our pink tongues played together for some time. My hands went slowly down to his . I gave it a soft squeeze and he gasped. His hands hugged my neck and our kiss got deepper and hotter. He started gasping for air and we parted. I saw him starring at something behind me. I turned around and saw the I had a date with sending my little Kitty Jongin dirty looks. At that moment the manager of the shop came with the jacket ended she gave it to me. I took it and I put it on my lovely boy. It looked good on him. Yea he could have gotten the smaller size but he probably wouldn't be comfortable in it.

"Thanks." I told her and we went out of the shop. The - what was her name again- oh yea Soomin came to us and she looked directly at me. "What the Kris!" She shouted at me. "You cancel our date so you can  go out with a boy. No wait you chose a boy over me! Don't I have everything a guy like you likes? I have big s, nice and body, I give awesome s and I'm ready to have with you anytime, and anywhere." Yea she did have a nice body but I don't like her in any way. I have no idea how the hell did I ask her out. 

"Sorry bitc- I mean Soomin but I'm not interested in having with you so if you please leave me and my lovely date alone I will be grateful." From the corner of my eat I saw Jongin blush. Then I turned to the girl again. She just started laughing at my words. 

"Lovely date you say. Is he a better than me or do you like up your ? The little can't even talk I see. Oh and Kris you can call me a all you want but at least I'm your age and not some underage ." I really wanted to hit her. I herd Jongin sob. Then I cracked. The nerve the had to make my baby cry. But before I could say something she started talking again. "Oh look the is crying. Did I herd your feelings fagged?  Oh don't worry after a nice with your date you will be alright. He will make you feel really good." She moaned the last part. That's when Jongin snapped. 

"Listen or whatever. First I'm not a . Second Kris already told you to off and to leave us alone. So if you please go with someone or whatever you want to do somewhere else." Soomin looked taken aback. I smirked at her and she just turned around and started walking away. I hugged Jongin and he softened under my touch.

"Oh God baby you scared the out of her." I jokingly told him. He smiled at me. "So what now baby? Do you want to go somewhere?" He nod.

"Yea. Let's go to umma's cafe!" Oh God I wasn't planning on meeting his parents this soon.   

 

 

 


OK guys I'm going to stop here so I can make the next chapter just sudo. How those that sound. Sorry for updating so late but I had an author block. This chapter pretty much and Sorry for that. Oh and don't be shy to comment. Comments totally make my days and I read them for inspiration. Thanks for reading.  Oh and one last thing. I want to ask you guys something.