Chapter 3

Told you that I wasn't like the other boys

Jongin's POV

After school Chanyeol came to get me. We walked together to his house. He had already set up the food and the decoration.

"Will you make the playlist?" I nod and went to his laptop, I opened it and taped the password. I saw a lot of familiar songs in the music folder but some of them I didn't recognize. They ware some American rap songs I have never heard. Chanyeol must have saw my confused look because he came behind me. He looked at the screen and told me to put them in the playlist too. I did as he said. After 30 minutes of making the longest playlist of my life I was finally ready.

"Hey I have something to ask you." Chanyeol came to me again. "Do you have... um hairy legs?"

"The ?" I looked at him. He looked death serious. "Umm no. Why?"

"And what about your armpits?"

"No."

"OK then put on this." He gave me a bunch of closed and send me to his room so I can get changed.When I saw hwhat he hat gave me I was about to go out their and kill him. He had gave me a black miniskirt, a withe top that was made for girls whit big s so it will  hanged on me and showed most of my chest and almost exposed my s too. The top had a black skull on it that was more cute then scary. I was about to go out their when he came in.

"Why aren't you dressed?" He looked at me weird and I did the same thing.He wasnt in a costume.

"Why?Are you a or something." He smirked.

"You said that you don't have a costume"

"I'm not going to dress up as a girl." At that moment someone ranged the doorbell.

"Well too bad. The party is about to start and that's the only thing I have for you to wear." He told me to change before he enter downstairs to open the door. I got ready and fallowed him down. When I saw that none of the people ware in costumes I started blushing.

"I don't remember saying that it was a costume party." Chanyeol sneaked up on me from behind.

"You son of a ! You traced me." I slapped his arm hard.All the people looked at us. A tall man came thirds us. "Ayo Yeolie what's up?" He looked at me and smirked. "And who is this? Your girlfriend?" Chanyeol smirked this time.

"Why? You want some of this baby?" The guy looked taken aback. But after a second he liked his lips.

"Can I?" He asked whit a smirk on his lips. I blushed like mad and looked down. "Oh sorry I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Kris. And what about you beautiful?"

"This is Jongin." Chanyeol said and hugged me from behind.

"Chanyeol! No one asked you!" Kris told Chanyeol. "So anyway. Jongin do you want to sit whit us?" I looked up at him whit a confused face. He pointed at a group of four people sitting on the big couch in the center of the living room.

"Yea let's go." Chanyeol's happy voice boomed from behind me and he started pushing me whit his body in the direction of the couch. I recognized one of the guys Kris was whit. It was Sehun. Me and him are in the same class. Oh No. I saw another familiar face. This time it was Lay from my dance class. I wanted to turn around and run.

"What's wrong Jonginie?" Chanyeol whisper in my ear.

"That's Sehun. He's from my class. If he sees me like this everyone will know that I was dressed like a girl at a party." I secretly told him. I was trying to hide my face whit Chanyeol's arms.

"If it's just him you can avoid him." My older friend assured me.

"Lay from my dance class is heat too."

"Well then we have a problem." Chanyeol laugh at me. "But don't worry. Kris will soon take you upstairs will you two can have some fun." I blushed and bit my lower lip.

"You idiot! I just met that guy and you thing I'm going to have some fun whit him." I hit his hand for the second time tonight.

"What's wrong?" Kris turned to us.  

 

 

 


I'm going to stop here. My eyes started to hurt. Sorry that it's a ultra late update (by like 4 days) but I didn't sleep at all on the New Year and after that I just didn't have the time to just sit and write. And school starts on Monday and I haven't started my homework. I don't know when will I upload again. Thanks for reading (and commenting and subscribing) 

 Happy late late late New Year.