chapter 9

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You close your eye. You breath in and release it. You open your eye and suddenly bump into someone who was talking on his phone. You fell on the ground.

" Auww " you shout a little.

" Mianhe, Miss. I don't saw you just now " the guy pick his phone that fell on the ground.

" Aniya, It's also my fault. Mianhe. Is your phone okay ? " you said a sorry to him, feeling guilty about his phone. When the guy saw you, he happy and suddenly hold your shoulder with his two huge hand.

" Miss, can you help me? " you shock and stare deeply into his eyes.

You sigh. " What the reason for me to help you ? " you ask and stand up. You sweep the back of your skirt. He follow you to stand up and sweep the back of his jean.

"Miss, my phone, I think it broken ? " he said slyly with grin on his face. He show his blank phone to you.

You sigh and said " What can I help you ? "

" I think we should have some coffee while discuss about it " he walk past you. You still did not move. * I think he look familiar. *

You cup you mouth when you remember who is him. He just walk past you and realise that you still not move. He turn to look at you and saw you cupped you mouth.

" Miss, why ? " he ask.

" You are the Beast manager, right ? What your name ? Ah! I remember! You Joongun-sshi, right? " you ask disbelieve. 

" You know me ? " he ask.

" What a stupid question you had asked me. Of cour

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter