chapter 30

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hi, Minyoung, how are you ? " you greet your friend but she didn't seem to realise. She was too concetrated on her thinking.

" Minyoung-ahh " she still didn't reply to you.

" Yah! Minyoung-ahh, what's wrong with you ? " you shout a little. She shocked. She finally awake from her thought.

She look at you. " ______-ahh, sorry. I didn't realise you. " she answered you half-heartedly.

" What's wrong with you ? Are you sick ? " you look at her concernly.

" Ani, my pretty dongsaeng. " she smile.

" Yah! Do you admit that you're my unni ? " you laugh.

" Of course. But don't call me 'unni ' " You laugh.

" So, my dongsaeng, don't worry about unni. You also have your problem, right ? " she ruffle your hair, try to pretend like a sister. You nodded.

" When we have the right time, we tell each other our problem, okay ? "

" Okay " you nodded. At the same time, the teacher came in. The class continue like usual.

****

" Yah ! Oppa, don't put your dirty shirt in the washing machine " you yelled.

" Wae ? " Ask Dongwoon.

" The shirts in the machine had been washing with detergents "

" Sorry, I didn't know " Dongwoon do his aegyo and took the shirt out of the machine.

" Yah! Don't do aegyo to my Ramen Girl " Yoseob come and hug you from back. You blush.

" Aww, you're too cute " Kikwang come and hug Dongwoon,mimicking what Yoseob had done to you. All Beast member had know that Yoseob had confessed to you. You become more blusher. You walk to the kitchen to cook dinner for them.

****

Your work time had ended. You're on your to the door w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter