chapter 23

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walk out from your house. You saw JoongKi waiting for you. He smile when he saw you. But, why you have a bad feeling about today ?

" Kaja " he pull you with him and give you his sweet smile.

*  Let's forget about everything * you decided.

Both of you walk to the bus stop and boarded the bus when the bus reach.

About 15 minutes later, you found he and yourself in front of Lotte World.

" Oppa, why we are here ? Do you want to play the roller coaster ? " you grin.

" Yup. I wanna play it with you. We never come here together. You come here with Yoseob last time " JoongKi pouted.

You smile. " Aigoo, oppa. Mianhae. Now, kaja " you pull him into the Lotte World.

Both of you queueing to play the roller coaster.

After play that, you found JoongKi sat on the bench nearby.

" Oppa, wae ? " you ask concernly, sitting next to him.

" ____-ahh I feel like I wanna throw out " He rub his chest.

" Oppa, wait here " you go to buy minereal water for he. * He like Yoseob Oppa * you smile . * Yah !!! Forget about him. This is your date, with JOONGKI OPPA !!!! * you scold yourself.

 After buying mineral water, you give it JoongKi.

" Oppa, drink this "

 He take it and drink. " Gomawo "

After he calm down, he ask you " Do you want to go to the ghost house ? " he grin.

" Why not ? Did you think I'm scare, huh ? I'm brave girl "

" Fine, we'll see " he hold your wrist and pull you with him.

Both of you enter the ghost house. It's all dark. Only some green and red light is on for the visitor to see their way.

The scene make you shiver a little. * No, I'm a brave girl * You close you eyes and open it a minute later. But you found a ghost face in of your face. You shout from your lung and hug JoongKi torso tightly. He smile.

 After that, many ghost seem like to ' bother ' you. And you of course, shout as loud as you can.

After finish travelling the ghost house, you finally can feel the sunlight.

" You are so BRAVE "  JoongKi tease you with a grin play on his face.

" I'm just shock " you blush.

" Shocking untill you shout like you wanna make me deaf all my life " he tease you more.

" Oppa " you pouted cutely , pretending to sulking.

" Aigoo, my girlfriend is sulking. Oppa wanna treat you vanilla ice cream, do you want it ? " he pinch your cheek.

" You smile sweetly and nodded.

" Kaja " he pull you to cafe in the Lootte W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter