chapter 36

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob sat in front your father, kneeling. And so are you. He sneak a peek at him. Your mother sat beside him. You feel your stomach growling.

" What are you doing here, young man ? " your father ask with serious tone.

" I....I take care of her. She had a fever last night " Yoseob feel afraid.

" Really? Are you okay, my dear ? " both your mother and father ask. You shock but manage to nodded.

* They really worried about her * Yoseob smile look at you. Your father fake a small cough. Yoseob look at him and blush a bit.

" You..." your father pause. He stand up and come towards Yoseob. He sat in front him. " really my son-in-law" he hug him. Yoseob shock but he feel happy your father can accept he.

" Stand up " said you father after release his hug while stand up. Both of you stand up. Your father laugh. " Look at both of your face. You're totally afraid " he laugh. Your mother join him.

" Appa! " you whine. Yoseob laugh and so are you.

" My dear, we'll not judge your choice. We know you always make a good choice " you mother caressed your hair.

" That's true. But, where I use to see you ? " your father thinks. You and him smile.

" Omo! Honey! He is Yang Yoseob from Beast " you mother shout.

" Really ? " your father look at him carefully.

" Yah...! He is really Yang Yoseob "

" Do you know me ? " Yoseob shock.

" Of course. You know, our daughter is re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter