chapter 5

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The night felt so quiet to you. Sometime, you feel a little scare because it the first time you work in the night ALONE. Since you are so boring, you tried to read a magazine that you bought yesterday.

Suddenly, you hear someone enter the shop. So you put your magazine aside and wait for the customer to come to the counter to pay the stuff the he buy.

When the customer put his a cup of ramen on the counter, you quickly take a plastic bag and put the ramen cup in the plastic bag. You lift up your head to tell the customer the price of the ramen cup. He pay the ramen and wait for you to give him the balance. You are about to give him the balance when suddenly you realise something.

" Omo!! YoSeob-sshi!! you almost shout and cupped your mouth with your hand.

He seem so shock. He look around the shop and feel relief when there are no customer in the shop. He look at you back and smile and suddenly the smile faded. A shock expression appear on his face.

" You are the girl that bump into me the other day, right ? " he asked.

"Y...Yes " you stutter.

" What happen to your phone ? It is okay ? " asked. A corcerned looked appear on his face.

" Yeah. It didn't broken. I still can use it " you smile when you remembered what happen on that day.

" I feel relief. Ah, btw, do you work here? Alone ?" He look around the shop.

" Yes, actually, my partner has something to take care of, so she can't come today "

" Didn't you scared?" he asked you.

" Err.. I'm a liar if I said I didn't scared. I'm also a girl " you chuckle. 

" You know,to be truth, I fetl relief when you came into the shop jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter