chapter 4

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It a week after the Beast  concert day. You can't forget about the day you can speak with YoSeob.

Today, like usual, you walk to school alone because MinYoung house is opposite direction from your house. So, both of you use different direction to go to school.

Suddenly, someone patted your shoulder from back. You a little bit shocked.

" I'm sorry if I scared you" said JoongKi to you and smile.

"Oh... it's JoongKi-sshi. Aniya, it's okay " you smile at him back.

" If you don't mind, can i walk with you to school ? " Joongki ask sheepishly while rub his back neck.

" O...Okay, if you want " you nodded you head and smile swettly at him.

" ________-sshi, can we be a friend ? I really wanna be your friend " he ask sheepishly.

" I...I..., err... I'm glad if you want to be my friend " you said to him, you cheek had turn to pink.

" Gomawo. Friend ? " he  said and want to shake a hand with you.

You see his hand and grab it. " Yes, from now on, you're my friend ". you smile at him. Both of you walk to school together.

 

***

 

You and JoongKi enter the class together. You walk to your place. same as JoongKi, he walk to his place. MinYoung who are a little bit shock, bombarded you with her suspicous questions when you sit on your chair. " How can you came to school with him ? What are you doing with him ? Since when you become so close ? "

" MinYoung-a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter