chapter 18

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Oppa !!!" you cupped your mouth.

" _____-ahh !!!" he also seem shock, too.

" Oppa, what are you doing here? "you ask him while rub your shoulder. He saw you rub your shoulder.

" Omo, I'm so sorry. I didn't saw you " he hold your shoulder. But his expression suddenly change after he saw Yoseob.

" Who is he ? " he ask you curiously,maybe feeling a little bit jealous.

" Err...." you didn't know what to say.

" Wait!! Are you Yoseob from Beast ? " he almost shouted but you manage to cup his mouth. You motion him to slow down his voice. He nodded.

You turn to Yoseob and smile.

" Oppa, I'm sorry but can you go back home first ? I need to settle this. Please.... I'm so sorry I can't accompany you today " you make you puppy eyes. Yoseob smile. He nodded, signalling he understand it. He then walk away.

You turn to Joongki and smile after you saw his jealous face. But your eyes turn to two kids beside him. You kneeling to make you face them.

" Aigoo, you two so cute. Wanna grab some ice cream ? " you ask a girl and a boy beside him.

" Ice cream ? Yay!! Noona, we want ice cream !!!" the two kids jump in happiness.

" You really want to eat ice cream ? Didn't your samchon bought you the ice cream ? " you tease Joongki.

" No. We ask him to buy us ice cream, but he will said 'later I'll buy it ' " the boys imitate his samchon mimic.

" Yah!!! You kids...you betray me " Joongki pinch his niece cheek. You laugh when you see the boy pout while rub his cheek.

" Now, let's follow me " you said and grab the boy and the girl hand. They follow you and the boy turn to his samchon and stick his tounge out.

" Yah!! you kid!!! wait for me " he shout and start to run after three of you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter