chapter 33

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walk towards Beast member who was sitting at the living room after finish washing the dishes. Suddenly, you phone ringing, playing Bad Girl song. All Beast member look at you. You saw Minyoung name and pick it up.

" Yeoboseyo, Minyoung-ah " Kikwang narrow his eyes towards you when you call her name.

" ______-ah " Minyoung call you back on the other line. You don't why but her voice like she was crying.

" Hey, what's wrong ? " you ask her worriedly. She didn't answer." Where are you ? "

" At you place "

" Wait for me. I'll be there " you cut the line after saying that and rushly grab you sweater and bag. Beast who looking at you ask you

" What's wrong ? Yoseob ask. " My friend need me. I gotta go " you said and walk to the door.

" Wait for us " said them in unison and walk quickly to their clothes room and got change. After that, you found yourself walking with six hoodie man at you neighbourhood.

" Oppa, you don't have to follow me " you said to Yoseob since you walk him. The Beast member are chatting at you back.

" It's okay, We wanna take some fresh air " At that time, you stop when you're about a few metre from your house. You saw Minyoung draw herself into a ball and leaning on the gate wall. You run towards her.

" Minyoung " you hold her shoulder. She lifted her head up. She quickly hug you. You hug her back. She was crying hardly.

" Let's talk somewhere that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter