chapter 26

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
All Beast member listen to Yoseob silently. " Poor _______-ahh " said Junhyung. " You're right. But I can'r deny that I'm happy a little " Yoseob smile. " Yah!!!! You're bad guy " Hyunseung smack his shoulder since he sat beside him. " Yah !!! It's hurt " Yoseob rub his shoulder and pout. " What do you mean that you're happy ?"ask Gikwang. " You know what his ex-boyfriend told me after they broke up ? " " What he told you ?" Now, all ten five pair of eyes are on Yoseob. Yoseob told them. Their jaws drop. " So, hyung, you have a chance ? " ask Dongwoon. " Maybe " he seem not sure. " Yoseobie, don't worry. We'll support you. FIGHTING !!!! " said Doojoon. He drew his right hand in the air. Yoseob smile and nodded. Hyunseung tap his shoulder. **** " Today, we have to help ________-ahh , okay "said Doojoon as leader. " Yes,sir " his dongsaeng salute him. At the same time, you walk out from the room and yawning. You didn't realize that six pair of eyes are watching you. You walk to the bathroom and wash your face. You get out from the bathroom. You shock when you saw your idol is grinning at you. " Oppas!!! what's wrong with all of you ? Don't you have your schedule ? " you stare at them weirdly. " Nope, today we'll help you tidy up our house. And we'll spend good time together. Ahh!!! So sweet !!!!" the maknae squeal. " Yah!!! Song Dongwoon !!! Don't overboard " Yoseob respond. " Yang Yoseob is jealous " Gikwang sang it. Both Yoseob and your cheek turn pink.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter