chapter 13

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is Monday. that's mean, you have to go to school.* Ahh...!!! I really hate Monday *

You yawn widely.

After take your breakfast, you walk to school as usual.

" ______-ahh, wait for me "

Suddenly, you heard someone is calling for you. You spun around and you see JoongKi is running towards you.

" Yah, JoongKi, why are running ? " ask you when he already stand beside you.

" I don't you to leave me. Kaja " he pull your hand. Your cheek had turn pink.

" ____-ahh, yesterday, i go to your house. But, you were not there. Where did you go? " he ask you.

" Err.... I have some word to do " you stutter. " Ah!! Beside that, why you go to my house ? " you ask with puzzle look written on your face.

" Err.... I wanna ask you out " he said while rub his back of neck. * Wahhhh.... he is blushing *

" Why ? " you ask still not knowing his attention.

" Because... I....I.... " he stutter.

 

 

JOONGKI POV

 

 " Because...I...I... "

* Why I'm nervous ? Should tell her right now ? *

" Yah! Song JoongKi. Why ? " she ask me.I'm shock so I had responded to it.....

" I love you "  I cup my mouth when I realise what I had said. She widen her big eyes.

" Err... I...I... " she also stutter.

" _____-ah, I'm sorry if I had shocked you in the morning. I'll go to school first. Err.... see you there " I run away.

 I stop when I can't see her anymare. I walk slow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter