chapter 39

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After school, you walk to the Beast apartment. You walk very carefully to make sure no one is following you. After rang the bell, the door open and reveal Yoseob in front of you. He immediately hug you.

You shock. " Oppa, wae ? " you ask.

" Gwenchana ? "

" Oppa, wae ? " you slowly break the hug. He look around to make sure there are no one following you. He pull you inside.

" Hi, ______-ah ! " Beast greet you. You walk towards them.

" Oppas, have you eat? " you ask.

" He already eat with Papa Hong just now " Doojoon. He rub his stomach.

" So... what he said? " you ask while look at Yoseob beside you.

" He said you just have to be careful before the press conference " Yoseob smile. He look happy.

" Press co..conference ? " you look at him weirdly.

" Yes. Like Junhara " he smile again.

" At that time, we'll be ______seob couple. I can't wait that " You smile.

" But.... how about your fangirls ? " you're worried about it. You don't want because of this, he will lost his fan.

" Don't worry. I'm sure they'll accept us " You smile . * Don't worry. I'll protect you from the antifans * Yoseob smile at you.

" Ah! ____-ah, thanks for this " Dongwoon suddenly take out a box behind he and show it to you.

You shock. * How can they know about it ? *

" Don't hide it. We already know it " said Hyunseung. You smile shyly.

" How? "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter