Chapter 1

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is a brand new day. It the 1st school day of your senior year. So you wake up earlier. As usual, you go to bathroom, take a shower, wear your uniform and........ READY TO GO TO SCHOOL!!!!!!

Before that, you go to the kitchen and greeted your mom and dad. Also, not to forget, your yummy breakfast.

" Umma, appa, morning "

" Morning,dear. How are you today? "

" Umma..... what with that question? You giving me a goosebumps. Anyway, I'm fine "

" I'm just asking because you look EXTREMELY happy today"

You just smile while eating your breakfast. After finishing your breakfast, you walk to school.

You walk to your class happily. You enter your class and saw Song JoongKi in the class with other classmates.* He is the reason why I'm EXTREMELY happy today*. You walk slowly to your place so you can see he laughing with his friend behind the class.

Suddenly, he turn to you and smile. You're shock and immediately turn your eye to the other way. At the same time, you reach your place and sit on your chair.Well, you almost hit the table in front you. Your cheek had already blushing. * He smile at me *

A few minutes later, your best friend, MinYoung came into the class and greeted you. You smile at her widely. She sat beside you.

" You're happy today. Why? " she said to you and look behind the class. " Ohh... it must because of him " MinYoung see towards JoongKi. You smile again. She see your face again and continue " He really can affect your emotion everyday " MinYoung shook her head.

Again, you smile widely to her.

" Are you lost your voice or something? You just s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter