chapter 15

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I left her dumbfounded after gave her the cup. I walk quickly to the room.

" Pabo, why are you left like that ? " I slap my head.

I peek through the door. I saw her continue washing the dishes. I walk to the bed and lie on JunHyung bed since I was too lazy to climb to my bed. 

I look up and remember about last night.

After _____ finished her work, she went home. I was too bored so I want to ask her to eat ramen with me. I follow her but she walk too fast si i can't catch up her. Too bad, I didn't bring my phone.

I looked around, try to find her. I was happy when I saw her in front a cafe. I was about to called when I saw she left with a guy. She hug the guy hand.

I decided to follow them. They walk to a park and buy some ice cream. Then, they sat on the grass, looking at the sea while eating their ice cream. I was shocked when I saw the guy kiss her.

I felt some kind of jealous and mad. I saw he hug her. I can't stand anymore. I was about to walk towards them when the rain pour. I stop when I saw them run to find a shelter.

What I realise, I walked lifelessly in the rain. I ignore all the people stare. Some girl recognized me cause I didn't wear my hoodie. I felt sad, jealous and mad. All those feeling mixed up.

As the result, I got fever today. Not 'Bieber fever' but '______ fever '.

I massage my temple when I feel a little bit dizzy. Without I realise, I drift into my not-so-sweet dreamland.

 

***

 

You enter the Beast bedroom. You can see Yoseob lying on JunHyung bed. You walk to the bed and sit beside Yoseob.

" Yoseob oppa " you touch his hand, try to wake him. You shock * So hot *

"Hmmm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter