chapter 46

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoseob look at your sleep face. You had sleep at the couch with your head on his shoulder. " Aish, this girl.... Is she watch the movie or sleeping ? " Yoseob smile. He move slowly, not to make you awake. He switch off the television and the living room light.

He lift you bridal style to your room with the help of the upstairs light. He put your body on the bed and walk out to switch off the lamps. He went to the bed with his phone light.

He pull into his hug and ruffle your hair. You awake but still not fully concious.

" Oppa ....? "

" ______-ah, just sleep " Yoseob said. You hug him tightly and close your sleepy eyes. * Just endure the pain. I'm sure tomorrow will be okay * Yoseob had plan what to do tomorrow. He sleep while thinking of it.

****

The next day, you wake up. You can't see Yoseob. You get up and walk to the kitchen, but didn't found Yoseob. * Maybe he had to go back. But, without a goodbye....? * you pouted. You walk to the refrigerator. You suddenly saw a note.

                                                                                               ~~ Open the refrigerator and take your milk~~

You smile and do what the note wrote. You read it back.

                           ~~Go to the microwave and open it. Just eat it. But before it, observe it. There are a message for you ~~

You walk to the microwave while giggling towards his cheesiness. You open it and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter