chapter 7

My wanted idol
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been two month since you become a friend to YoSeob and JoongKi.

You become close to both of them. YoSeob always come to the shop when you work at night shift. JoongKi also always go to school with you. Sometime, he will walk with you ao the way back from school.

One bright Saturday, as usual, after having a quick shower, you go to the kitchen to help your mother with some chores.

When you at the kitchen, you saw breakfast has already prepared for you on the dining table. Your mother and father already wait for you.

" Umma, appa, morning " you greet them and sit on the chair.

" Morning, dear " your parent reply to you and all of you start to eat.

" Honey, your father had been promoted " said your mother, happily.

" Oh really ?" you ask disbelieve.

" Yes but we have to move to Jinan so you have to tranfer to other school "

" What ?!!!! I don't want to move to Jinan " you shout to your parents.

" Honey, you have to move with us. We can't leave you here alone " your father try to persuade you.

" Appa, why do not  only you and umma move to Jinan ? I can live here alone " you give your opinion.

" No! We can't leave you here " you father disagree.

" It's true, honey. It so dangerous for you to live alone " you mother agree with your father.

" Umma, appa I have MinYoung with me. She can come and live with me. About all the bill,  I still can pay

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter