It's Really Complicated

What If I Switch Body With Him?

{Author’s rambling}

Blah~ Blah~ Blah~ Are you guys curious about what Sunggyu told? Yeah, just ask him a question. I don’t want to tell you. *smirk* Oh, I'll not update this story often since I'm in Form 4 (In Malaysia) or tenth grade. So, I'll be really busy like seriously busy since there will be no honeymoon for us. Our teachers are really strict this year and I'll sit for the biggest exam in my life (SPM) next year. Maybe I can update this story and other stories about once for two weeks? We have a lot assignments to do especially the ones who took ICT class. TQ for subscribing! ^^

~*~

On the next day, nothing’s special or annoying happened between both of you except your mischievous little sister. You always nagged her because she always disturbed you when you’re sleeping, eating, watching television, playing online games and others. Kim Sunggyu? Nah, he didn’t do anything except reading books, books, books and more books.

Yeah, he’s a bookworm that you’ve seen in your life. None of your friends were like this before at your old school. You the television and leaned your back on the sofa. Suddenly, a channel caught your attention. Sunggyu came with his book and he sat on the sofa that was opposite you.

“A plane crashed when it’s on the way to…” you heard the news carefully. Suddenly, the remote control fell from your hand. Sunggyu jumped in shock at his place. He looked at you. Suddenly, you fell from the sofa and fainted.

“Omma!” Sunggyu screamed but no one answered it. Then, he hit his forehead with his hand. ‘Ouch, I forgot that she had to register Dasom to her new school.’

Sunggyu lifted you in bridal style and quickly brought you to the room. He took a glass of water and sprinkled it on your face but there was no respond from you. He tried to call your name couple of times but you still didn’t wake up.

“Oh, my! I guess I need to call omma now. Wait, she doesn’t have a phone.” Sunggyu was frustrated. He messed his hair and tried to think of something while you’re still unconscious because of the sudden news.

“I don’t know how to wake her up.” he yelled and bit the bottom of his lips. Then, an idea flashed in his mind. ‘No way, I don’t want to do that. She will take my first kiss.’

Then, he looked again at you. Sunggyu shook his head and his lips. He gulped down his saliva and approached his face to yours. Slowly, he closed his eyes. Without expecting, you opened your eyes and saw a big hamster face in front of your eyes.

“ARGH! What the heck are you doing?” you pushed his tough body hardly. Sunggyu fell and landed his on the floor.

“What are you doing? No way! Don’t tell me that you’re going to-”

“Yah, I’m not!” you sighed in relief and wiped your sweat. Then, you remembered the bad news. You started crying and sobbing.

“Hey, hey. What’s happening? I didn’t do anything to you. Look, you still wearing your clothes.” he said, trying to comfort you. You slapped his chest and still crying.

“No! Not that you fool!” Sunggyu was puzzled. He sat beside you and wanted to hear everything in your heart.

“Tell me everything, I’ll lend you my ears.” he said and smiled with his eyed-smile. You told him everything from A to Z. Sunggyu was shocked to hear the news. He patted your back and gave you a hug.

“Dude… No hug, okay…” you said between your tears. Suddenly, the door opened from below.

“We’re a back!” Dasom yelled happily. Sure, she didn’t know about the bad news yet. You quickly stood up and ran towards the staircase. Sunggyu followed you from behind and suddenly, you slipped at the stairs. But luckily, Sunggyu caught your waist and both of you met eyes. And yes, I forgot to tell you guys that your face was inches from Sunggyu’s face. You could feel his breath.

“Enough with the drama.” you pushed his face away from yours. You continued running to Mdm. Kim.

“Ahjumma, I’ve to tell you something!” you screamed. She looked at you with her disbelieve face.

“Let me guess. You’re currently in your day and you don’t have-”

“No, not that and it’s not my day yet. I’ve totally bad news. Sad actually.” you said and tried to calm. You took a deep breath and let it out slowly. Falling from your eyes, you started to cry again.

“AHJUMMA, MY MOM’S PLANE CRASHED!” Mdm. Kim was shocked. She hugged you and you cried on her shoulder.

“Oh, God.”

~*~

A conversation with the cast(s):

Sunggyu: Jagiya?
Me: Nae~
Sunggyu: Not you.
Me: I know it’s me.
Sunggyu: Jagiya~ where are you?
Me: I’m here!
Dongwoo: …
Me: …
-Jang Dongwoo has logged out and ended the conversation. He’s crying again. Aish, stop crying would you-

Me: …
Sunggyu: … Jagiya?
Me: Shuddup.

-Me has logged out and ended the conversation. She’s trying to comfort Jang Dongwoo how is at the corner-

Sunggyu: Jagiya? Where are you?
Woohyun: I’m here~
Sunggyu: Aw, what took you so long?
Woohyun: Kya~ I love you!

-Kim Sunggyu has logged out and ended the conversation. He’s walking to the I-don’t-have-to-tell-you. Just ask him in the asking box-


Q and A Corner

The motto : You asked, they will answer it

From iBABYz
To Infinite

AEGYO JUSEYO~~ xDDD 

From Infinite
To iBABYz
You wanted us to aegyo~ But don't fall from the chair, nae~

Sunggyu:

Dongwoo:

Woohyun:

Hoya:

Sungyeol:

L:

Sungjong:

 

From Ayo2oya
To L and Woohyun

well...after thinking...am gonna dump Woohyun for a while :D congrats L we r bk together.Namu...mianhae /hugs woohyun then runs bk to L/ as we were saying :D.. 

From L
To Ayo2oya

Aw~ U're sweet. :3 I'll make a kitty face for u.

 

From Woohyun
To Ayo2oya

Haha~ Nevermind, I've my GF anyway. /Cry/ ;~;

This is my GF and I've already kiss her /Kiss/ Forever alone.


 

From himmaHyunri
To Hoya

Hey my friend has a crush on you! What did feel and what is your expression. Must be epic or I'll kill you! /Kidding/ 

From Hoya
To himmaHyunri
Can I see her face. :D /Kidding/ Well, Dongwoo hyung is glaring at me again. Aish, I'm not his BF or what-so-ever. =.=" Oh, he's crying! =.=" ASDFGHJKL;


 

From MiszNe99
To Jjongie (Sungjong)

Well, Jjongie-sshi. Ermm.. Do you like your manly character more or your cute character more?

From Jjongie (Sungjong)
To MiszNe99

I love when people calls me cute and I love when people calls me manly too. So, I choose both! Can I? CanI? :DD

Manly character:

 

Cute character:

[!!!] WARNING! WOOGYU AEGYO ATTACKS!