Behind the Rumor

What If I Switch Body With Him?

{Author's rambling}

Updated! <3 I CAN'T WAIT FOR INFINITE'S 3RD ANNIVERSARY! <3 <3 <3 This chapter is a bit long and boring. I'm sorry. ><"

~*~

"Yah! I thought it was only a rumor." Sunggyu panted. Then, he realized that no one answered him. Sunggyu looked back and gasped. 'Where is everybody? SHOT! I RAN AWAY FROM THEM.' 

Sunggyu cleared his throat and walked slowly walked through the dark hallway. Luckily, he had brought the torch but not for others. Walking and walking and walking until he reached the dead end. 'Aish. A dead end.'

Sunggyu sighed and suddenly,

"OUCH!" Sunggyu jumped in shock and dropped his torch. His hands were shaking and he could hear his own breath. Slowly picking up the torch, he torched the way.

"Anyone there? Answer please." Sunggyu's voice was stuttering.

"Sung...Gyu...Help..." a slow voice answered. It was really creepy. Sunggyu took a deep breath and slowly walked forward. He gathered his courage inside him.

"Nara!" he quickly ran to you and picked you up in bridal style.

"Are you alright?" he asked. 

"Oppa~" you said and fainted. You were badly injured.

 

-Flashback-

"Oppa? Where are you?" you whispered slowly while searching for the others. You guys accidentally separated with each other. It was dark and spooky. You only could see with the source of the moon.

Suddenly, you stepped on something and you fell on the damp floor, making your right knee bleeding.

-Flashback ends-

 

Sunggyu quickly tried to find the others. He piggybacked you instead of bringing you in bridal style.

"Guys! Dongwoo-ah, Hoya, Myungsoo-ah, Yeol-ah, Sungjong-ah, Woohyun-ah!" he yelled inside the dark place. 'I shouldn't bring them here.' Sunggyu regretted everything he made.

He shouldn't bring you guys here. He should think about the risk first and now he encountered the troubles. 

"HYUNG!" someone yelled from the otherside. Sunggyu widened his eyes and ran to the source.

"Sungjong, is that you?" he asked while running. 'Boy, you're heavy!'

"Hyung! It's me Sungjong!" Sungjong yelled from the unknown room.

"Stay at where you are now. I'm going to you." Sunggyu torched the hallway and searched for Sungjong. He torched the room one by one and finally, he found Sungjong.

Sungjong was shocked to see you. He touched your forehead.

"She's injured badly." said Sungjong.

"I'll look after him while you find the others." he continued. The three of you went to outside of the building. Sungjong put your head on his lap while Sunggyu tried to find the others.

---

Sunggyu called the boys' names one by one but no one answered him. He felt a bit scared. He entered the kitchen and suddenly, someone screamed out loud in high pitch. Sunggyu screamed too because he got scared and shocked.

(A/N: JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING EVERY TIME I SEE THIS XD HE'S SO PRECIOUS! DINOWOO-AH <3)

"AISH! I thought you were a ghost!" Sunggyu slapped Dongwoo's head. 

"Sorry. I was scared." There was a stuttering inside his voice. He rubbed his head and grabbed Sunggyu's arm, clutching on it.

"Yah, yah! I'm not a girl." Dongwoo pouted.

"I just scared. By the way, did you find Nara and the others?" Sunggyu shook his head. 

"I only found Nara. She was badly injured. I think we should faster. I'm worried about the others." Sunggyu and Dongwoo began walking quickly. Then, they reached the lobby. Sunggyu instructed Dongwoo to wait outside with the others. Dongwoo agreed with it and quickly went outside.

Sunggyu walked slowly through the hallway. He called the names one by one. Then, he heard someone was talking.

"They will regret this and they will never come back." a slow and deep voice could be heard from a room. Sunggyu slowly walked to the room and he put his ear against the door, trying to hear the conversation. Sunggyu glanced at his watch. It was 11.45 pm. 15 more minutes till midnight. 

He tried to peek through the keyhole. He was shocked as he saw Sungyeol, Myungsoo and Hoya were tied to a chair, unconscious. 'GOSH! I need to save them.' Sunggyu bit the bottom of his lips. He tried to think for an idea to save them.

Tick.Tock. Tick. Tock. There was a silence. Sweats fell from his chin and hit the ground. He cleared his throat. Sunggyu reached the knob.

"Hyung!" 

"WAH!" Sunggyu jumped in shock and pinned at the wall. 

"Just. Don't do that again." Sunggyu said while hugging the torchlight.

"What are you peeking. Glad to see you. I almost died." said Woohyun as he rested his back against the wall. Sunggyu shooed Woohyun and peeked through the hole.

"Why? Are you peeking on ladies? Where?" 

"No, silly. Those guys kidnapped Hoya, Sungyeol and Myungsoo." Woohyun's eyes widened in shock. 

"We need to think a plan. Go get the others outside and make sure that they hide. Call the polices. We're on a mission." Woohyun nodded his head and quickly ran to the main door. Sunggyu still peeking on them. Sunggyu then tried to find anything to protect himself since the guys had guns in their hands. He found a baton, laying on the ground. He picked it up and waited outside.

Woohyun came by and hid behind Sunggyu. He nodded his head as a 'yes'. So, those guys were the real ghosts in town. 

~*~

 

A conversation with the cast(s):

Dongwoo: I was seriously scared! Why do you have to appear like that suddenly.
Sunggyu: I've already screamed out your name but you didn't answer.
Dongwoo: I thought you're a ghost.
Sunggyu: Do I look like a ghost to you?
Sungyeol: Definitely.
Sunggyu: You're dead!
Sungyeol: Where's 'Me'? I need to talk to her.
Me: Here!
Sungyeol: I want more lines. Thanks.
Me: ... What if I don't want?
Sungyeol: I'll hide your teddy.
Me: ...

-Me has logged out and ended the conversation. Lee Sungyeol, you better run away-

-Lee Sungyeol has logged out and ended the conversation. He's running away from Me aka the author-

L: Dongwoo hyung's face was priceless. Haha... :P
Dongwoo: I'm precious.
L: -_-"
Dongwoo: :DDD
L: ._.
Hoya: That's mine emoticon. Don't steal it. 
L: ._.
Hoya
●_●
L: ._.
Hoya: I'll get you.

-Kim Myungsoo has logged out and ended the conversation-

-Lee Howon has logged out and ended the conversation-

Sunggyu: You and me now.

-Jang Dongwoo has logged out and ended the conversation. :P -

Sunggyu: *Singing SiSTAR's Alone*


 

Q and A Corner
The motto: You asked, they will answer it

From Thaqifah97
To Woohyun

Oh please stop! I hate youuu! ;A;
 

From Woohyun
To Thaqifah97
:) I hate me too. XD JK! I'll seduce you more!

 

 


 

From Nadhirania_sy97
To Sungyeol

Oppa,,,, you should asked for more dialogues xD and can you do aegyo for me?? Heheh 
 

From Sungyeol
To Nadhirania_sy97

/look at the author/ I'll ask. Here, aegyo~ :3 But please, don't fall from chair.


Send your questions to the casts now~ :D