Secret Place Called Paradise?

What If I Switch Body With Him?

{Author's rambling}

Blah~ :P Updated again for my lovely subbies~ <3 and to new subscribers~ Welcome to my story! :D

~*~

"ARE YOU FUDGING SERIOUS? I WANT TO GO HOME!" you said and tried to run away from Sunggyu. Sunggyu grabbed your huge bag, trying to stop you from running away. 

"Nu-uh. You're coming with us. You said that you love adventure so, come on." Sunggyu didn't let go of your bag. Then, he dragged you inside the abandoned building. Hell, yes. You loved adventure so much, but only in those video games such as Silent Hill, Resident Evil, Fatal Frame, Obsecure and other video games. Definitely not in the real world.

The building was an abandoned hotel. It had been left 40 years until now. Some of the residents said that the place was haunted. Once someone entered the building, he or she could not come back home. When Sunggyu and his friends were children, they didn't believe the rumor so they entered the place. Luckily, they got home safely.

"I thought Dongwoo hyung was the only one who scared of ghost." said Myungsoo. (Myungsoo: ...) Dongwoo glared at Myungsoo.

"I don't afraid of ghost." Dongwoo said confidentally. 

"Oh, yeah?" Myungsoo, stopped teasing Dongwoo would you?

"Okay, enough arguing. Let's get inside and explore this place again. It's been a long time now." Sunggyu still holding your bag so that you wouldn't run away. 

You guys entered the building and Sunggyu led the way. Many weird and horror scenes from the video games that you played roaming inside your mind. You regretted following those guys.

The eight of you were walking in the dark, damp hallway. Sunggyu led the way. He was the one who holding the torchlight.

"Hey, are you scared?" a voice suddenly whispered to your ear. You jumped in shock and clutched an arm. Hoya giggled at your priceless expression. You snorted and still hugging that person's arm

"If you scared I can piggyback you." you thought you're clutching Sunggyu's arm but the person wasn't Sunggyu. You turned to see that person. It was that ice prince. You quickly let go of his arm and blushed hardly.

"You should see your face when..." Sungyeol couldn't finish his sentence. The eight of you stopped suddenly and , tup! A weird sound that came from nowhere made you guys stopped walking. Yes, you guys could hear it clearly. None of you guys could tell what was the sound. No one dared to speak.

A shiver ran down your spine and you cleared your throat. Sunggyu held your hand tightly.

"It's okay, guys. Maybe it was rat or dogs or cat. Let's continue." he said bravely. Your lips were dried because you were too scare to talk.

Your legs were shaking and it's hard for you to stop it. Your heart beat really fast from a normal person. Sunddenly, a shadow passed by in front of you guys. Hoya and Sungyeol almost screamed out loud.

"Yah, it's okay. Ignore it." Sunggyu tried to be brave even though he was scared too. The boys including you nodded your head and continued walking.

Then, out of the blue, something howled loudly, making you hugged Sunggyu. Sunggyu's heart beat rapidly. Not because of the sound but because of you. Had to admit it that Sunggyu comepletely fell in love with you. His face was blushing really hard.

Tup! Tup! Tup!

The sound appeared again and this time, it's close to your place. Sweats started to fall slowly from your forehead. 

TUP!

"RUN!" Sunggyu started to scream and all of you were running away without direction and split away.

~*~

 

A conversation with the cast(s):

L: ... You're dead.
Me: Who? SUNGYEOL oppa?
L: No. You.
Me: Why?
L: I told you to write 'L', not my real name.
Me: So what? :P
L: I'm going to write your name inside my 'DEATH NOTE'.
Me: X_X

-Me has logged out and ended the conversation. DEAD-

L: *Smirk* Finally. She's dead.
Dongwoo: You killed my love!
L: She should die.
Dongwoo: I'll eat you.
L: ...

-Kim Myungsoo has logged out and ended the conversation-
-Jang Dongwoo has logged out and ended the conversation, chasing L-

Me: :P Stupid!

-Me has logged out and ended the conversation-


Q and A Corner
The motto: You asked, they will answer it


 

From Thaqifa97
To Woohyun

PLEASE DON'T ACT TOO CUTE IN FRONT OF ME OR ELSE / LIPS/ HAHA KIDDING! :3
 

From Woohyun
To Thaqifah97

Do I look I care? :P

 


 

From Ayo2oya
To L

lets go on a date then :D where to first? and btw...that gif.Ur banned!
 

From L
To Ayo2oya

How do I've to go a date with you but I had been banned by you?